[REMOVE ADS]

Ed Sullivan Motown videos released

https://amp.freep.com/amp/5338761002 Aren’t all the Supremes clips already out?

No. At least not in pristine condition. Performances such as The "Fats Waller Medley" ,"Irving Berlin Medley", "Greensleves/Thou Swell" ,"Impossible Dream/You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You", " I Get A Kick Out Of You", among others are in low grade video online.

Well I am happy that others will get the chance to see them for the first time. I watched just about all of them when they aired in the 60s and collected pretty much all of the Motown performances on Ed Sullivan years ago.

I have great memories of watching the Ed Sullivan Show with my father and my whole family on Sunday nights. I remember as kids going to school the next day and talking about what we saw the night before. That does not happen today because of all the fragmentation that has happened over the last 35 years.

The Supreme’s “Can’t hurry love” video was uploaded to Sullivan Show YouTube channel and it is crystal clear. I don’t remember the DVD looking this good.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    The Supreme’s “Can’t hurry love” video was uploaded to Sullivan Show YouTube channel and it is crystal clear. I don’t remember the DVD looking this good.
    Some of the videos are hi-def. Of the Motown ones, The Supremes & Marvin Gaye are; Gladys Knight & The Pips, Jackson 5 , and The Temptations are not.