[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Personal, Customized Videi]o Greetings Coming Soon

That’s right folks! When you want to send the very best greeting, Mary will make your salutation truly Supreme. With slight advance notice, you will be able to send information about the person you’re sending the greeting to you, or send a text for Mary to recite. Perfect for weddings, anniversaries, graduations, engagements, get well soon, bar mitzvahs, condolences, God bless use and many many more! It has been suggested that Mary start off charging $50 per Message, but Mary is thinking more like 100. When they finalize a price, she will go live!

Is she doing this through the Cameo app?

A girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. These entertainers aren’t making money because they can’t perform now. Mama June and Honey Boo Boo are also doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    A girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. These entertainers aren’t making money because they can’t perform now. Mama June and Honey Boo Boo are also doing this.
    Maybe COVID should hasten some retirements. I can't see much of a market for this kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Maybe COVID should hasten some retirements. I can't see much of a market for this kind of thing.
    If you have to do something like this, chances are you aren’t in a position to retire.

All she needs to do is a few greetings as Princess Margaret and she’ll be ready to retire for sure!

It is now up and available at $80 https://www.cameo.com/5ecd9b385b639b01a4336c31

it’s a great way for celebs to connect and make a contribution to their Dom Perignon kitty.

I love this place and have both sent and received Messages. I will be sending Out a few Mary’s out this year.

there are many celebrities who are probably doing it because they need money, but there are some doing it who I believe do not need money – however I’m not privy to their personal finances so I’m not 100% positive about that, but I imagine Bethenny Frankel doesn’t need $299 that badly and she does a ton of them. It’s no secret that Mary would like to be a little more comfortable than she is, and having her entire schedule wiped out for a year or so, at age 76, really sucks. Lotta celebrities keep working even though they don’t need the money as they get old, and some work because they have to… I think both apply to mary and it’s a wonderful way To give a little boost to an old friend. I think if Mary were a multi millionaire she’d still be working.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    It is now up and available at $80 https://www.cameo.com/5ecd9b385b639b01a4336c31

it’s a great way for celebs to connect and make a contribution to their Dom Perignon kitty.

I love this place and have both sent and received Messages. I will be sending Out a few Mary’s out this year.

there are many celebrities who are probably doing it because they need money, but there are some doing it who I believe do not need money – however I’m not privy to their personal finances so I’m not 100% positive about that, but I imagine Bethenny Frankel doesn’t need $299 that badly and she does a ton of them. It’s no secret that Mary would like to be a little more comfortable than she is, and having her entire schedule wiped out for a year or so, at age 76, really sucks. Lotta celebrities keep working even though they don’t need the money as they get old, and some work because they have to… I think both apply to mary and it’s a wonderful way To give a little boost to an old friend. I think if Mary were a multi millionaire she’d still be working.
    Whos Berthany Frankel dear?

I wish Mary all the best and hope this helps her. This is a tough time for performers and at her age she deserves to rest and enjoy her family.

Quote Originally Posted by monicarivers View Post
    All she needs to do is a few greetings as Princess Margaret and she’ll be ready to retire for sure!
    She really oughta to use her impression of Flo doing Ava Maria. I would use that as my wake up alarm in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
    She really oughta to use her impression of Flo doing Ava Maria. I would use that as my wake up alarm in a heartbeat.
    Oh dear - you might end up deaf!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Whos Berthany Frankel dear?
    A rather annoying person dear - one of the original Real Housewives Of NY and daughter of a famous jockey. Her brand “Skinny Girl” can be found in liquor and grocery stores.

Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
    Lets save taht for the holidays. LOL

Well if Diana Ross descends to this, we will know that Covid has wiped out the entertainment business.

I would never do this.

Mary’s doing JO? Naughty old lady.

Oh great! I remember she did this for the MTA in NYC back in the 90s. Mary was heard in every yellow cab in the city greeting riders and reminding them to "buckle up" LOL! They paid her a good chunk of change for that! hehehehehehehehehe........

Of course Mary does JO

What she never learned is to save a few dollars so she is always living paycheque to paycheque and gets into a bind

She wants to live like she did when Diana was singing, I mean bringing, in the money - and Berry too

When this thread was first posted, I thought it was some kind of sarcastic joke. Now I realize that it is real.

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    That’s right folks! When you want to send the very best greeting, Mary will make your salutation truly Supreme. With slight advance notice, you will be able to send information about the person you’re sending the greeting to you, or send a text for Mary to recite. Perfect for weddings, anniversaries, graduations, engagements, get well soon, bar mitzvahs, condolences, God bless use and many many more! It has been suggested that Mary start off charging $50 per Message, but Mary is thinking more like 100. When they finalize a price, she will go live!
    Do you have a link?

What a bunch of mean persons... But the law of cause and effect works, and all the evil in your minds and words, will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Do you have a link?
    yes

https://www.cameo.com/marywilsonent

i don’t think it’s any secret that Mary is, perhaps, less comfortable than she is comfortable with and having all her gigs cleared away for up to a year, for a working woman of 76 years, can be Interruptive to one’s financial plan. So I think this is a great idea and it was my suggestion! I have used cameo for two presents in the last couple years, and I learned of it by Receiving a birthday message that I still cherish this very day from Gilbert Gottfried.

if Mary had twice the money she made it Motown, she might still be in the situation she is now, but she might not be. Either way, she would not have received what was morally due to her. And I can see other Motown stars, now deceased, who might have done well here like Mary Wells David Ruffin or Eddie all of whom had financial issues and there are many many others. Can you imagine how much Flo would be making Here? I did the math, and Gilbert Gottfried has earned over $170,000 doing this. I hope this works out for Mary.