[REMOVE ADS]

Rest in peace, Ms Bonnie Pointer

Such very shocking and sad news. Bonnie passed away this afternoon. Wishing it wasn't true. Someone posted in one of the Facebook groups that they had just seen her a few days ago and are in shock. I don't believe she had been ill up until now?

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/08/bonni...ers-dead-dies/

Sad news, RIP, Bonnie....

OMG! I absolutely loved Bonnie to the point where I have no words after hearing this very sad news. I can just reflect on her music and talent at this moment:

Last edited by marv2; 06-08-2020 at 06:26 PM.

Devastated over this. Way too young and feel so bad for her family.

My mom just told me. Me and my sister were just talking about Bonnie Saturday night. Little Richard, Betty Wright, Bonnie Pointer...these are people who feel like family to me. I'll keep the Pointer family in my prayers.

Rest In Peace Bonnie Pointer. Thank you for the music.

Such a shock. She recorded with Anita recently and they all reunited in LA and sang. RIP Bonnie.

RIP Ms. Pointer. Thank you for your amazing music. I guess Heaven must have sent you [[up).

I've been reeling from this since I heard this afternoon. God rest Bonnie and watch over the family.

Oh I loved her. Both her Motown albums are in my favorite pile. My nephew and his husband introduded me to her at Pride in Long Beach many years ago and she was real lovely. We stayed and watched her show and she did killer version oh Heaven Must Have sent You. Rest with the Lord my dear lady.