[REMOVE ADS]

Council of Dads Question

Good new show on NBC that is catching on fast. Same general category as This is Us.

My question........in the most recent episode, was the guy that played the former adoptive father the same actor that plays the rough and tough police captain on The Rookie? That [[Rookie) actor's name is Richard T. Jones but I cannot verify that it was he playing this small guest role on Council. Does anyone know?

The show is not on Jones' IMDB page and he's not listed among the actors in the episode. I didn't watch the episode but it may have been Gregory Alan Williams [[pic below).

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0429114/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

I said that I was going to check this show out. Same category as This Is Us, I'm all in.

Jerry: I too checked the cast for this most recent episode and annoyingly the woman that played his wife had a smaller role, yet she was listed in the cast but he was omitted. Otherwise I would not have to be asking. Grrrr!

And yes, any fan of This is Us will quite likely embrace this one as well.