[REMOVE ADS]

Trying to Recall a Death in the Music World From a Few Years Ago

You guys know everything so which group was it [[actually a duo as opposed to a big group) and one of its members was killed a few years ago in a boating accident or plane crash or maybe drowned? I was thinking it was a member of Florida Georgia Line but from everything I read, their original line-up is intact.

So who am I remembering? It was not very long ago. They were still fairly young.

Was it Kris Kross Rapper 'Mac Daddy'?

No it was a white guy and whatever the incident was it was sudden and tragic, like a freak accident.

It was Troy Gentry of the country music duo Montgomery - Gentry. Troy died in a helicopter crash.
    Last edited by JimBagley; 06-05-2020 at 04:26 AM.

I am sure that is correct. I thought maybe helicopter. Thanks. Funny the things that will suddenly cross your mind and stick there until you figure it out.