Hi everyone,

I’m a big Motown fan [[Especially Diana Ross and the Supremes - and especially after 1966) but like most of other fans I’m a bit upset with Universal who releases less and less of Motown Rarities and if, mostly only digitally.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy with everything we get, but I wish it would be a bit more.
But anyway, instead of waiting for something that will never come, I thought I made some designs for myself.

Though I love to have all music from one timeline on one or two CDs I created also some Kim Weston Fantasy albums as well as the two unreleased Brenda LPs with my favorite songs as „original LP“ and the rest from the timeline as bonus tracks. Like a real expanded edition.
I also created lots of Diana Ross/Supremes designs and started with doing expanded edition for the Marvelettes Albums. I love the the two sets, but I don’t like that most of the tracks are distributed on different CDs on the sets. That’s why I have doing my own Expanded editions with all tracks that belongs to the album.
Today I wanted to show you some of the designs I have done.

All of them are made in beautiful digipacks - I found a printer that also printed small editions - so I created them for printing. BUT I haven’t print them yet.

Maybe you also have some dream albums you loved to have as physical CDs and you always would loved to have :-)

If anyone is interested I can also post the tracklists I have done for these albums :-)

Name:  CCRides.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  89.1 KB
Name:  Copa.jpg
Views: 1130
Size:  93.0 KB
Name:  Copenhagen.jpg
Views: 1061
Size:  89.4 KB
Name:  Hurtin.jpg
Views: 1112
Size:  93.2 KB