[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Soul TV Show Is Available For Purchase [[31 programs)

Not sure who else has this for sale but I saw it here first and it's on sale to boot: https://www.thevideobeat.com/rock-ro...t-1970-72.html

I know others have been waiting to get these just like me. I saw them showing on my Samsung TV's, Channel Plus selections last Sunday but my DVR doesn't have those stations, so no recording. The picture quality was nice but price is high also.

Add Your Review

Availability: In Stock

FormatVD

Price:$120.00
    Qty:

Add to Cart
    or Add to Wishlist
    Tell a Friend
    Bookmark and Share

SOUL! TV SERIES - 31 COMELETE EPISODES 1970-73

U.S. TV show. 16-disc set. 31 one-hour, broadcast episodes. SOUL! was a breakthrough in television programming. Created by and for African Americans, the show presented R&B, soul, funk, Latin, and jazz musicians, and also writers, poets, actors, philosophers, and activists. The focus was on celebrating and advancing black culture. Highly recommended.

SOUL! was produced in New York City and created primarily for the NYC market. SOUL! featured major musical artists and was filmed in front of a studio audience. Artists on SOUL! *performed live* which resulted in different versions of hit songs and performances that are unique to SOUL!

SOUL! also featured prominent writers, activists and thinkers of the black community who powerfully spoke about the injustices of white America.

For detailed episode-by-episode descriptions, please see individual SOUL! volumes.

By purchasing SOUL! as a set on this page, you will save 30% over purchasing individual volumes one at a time. Order now!

Note: This SOUL! set comes on 16 high quality discs and is assembled in chronological order. The discs come in cases with colorful wrap around jackets that list every artist and performance. While this set is not the complete run of the SOUL! series, it is a complete run of all the currently existing episodes.
    Last edited by mr_june; 05-22-2020 at 10:15 AM.