[REMOVE ADS]

James Brown and Friends [[Aretha) - Set Fire To The Soul [[1987)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_YfiYqgJYg

James Brown and Aretha Franklin — the Godfather of Soul meets The Queen for the first time ever on stage! This event, recorded live at Detroit’s Taboo Club, was a night that could never be repeated, a night that sets fire to the soul. Includes James friends Joe Cocker, Robert Palmer, Deniese Payne, Wilson Pickett, Pamela Rossi, Soul G’s and Billy Vera Songs performed include: “Papa’s Got a Brand New Bag”, “How Do You Stop”, “Cold Sweat”, “In the Midnight Hour”, “Out of Sight”, “When A Man Loves a Woman”, “I’ll Go Crazy”, “I Feel Good”, “Out of Sight” [[reprise), “Try Me”, “Addicted To Love”, “Do Right Woman”, “Jimmy Lee”, “Please, Please, Please”, “Living in America”.

Aretha duets with James Brown!

And for the record James Brown's wife set fire to a hotel in New Hampshire that I was working at. No major damages mostly smoke, he was very apologetic and paid the damage right on the spot.