[REMOVE ADS]

Current Motown affiliated acts with most original members

Hi all,
    Just curious about the following: What Motown affiliated act (group) has the most original members in the current iteration?

The group does NOT have to be touring; they can be a group that gets together occasionally for a performance.

My guess would be the Jacksons (Jackie, Marlon, Tito and Jermaine).

I think that it's the Velvelettes, who I believe have all of their original members still in active rotation (I'm not sure if Betty Kelly was an original member or not)

Quote Originally Posted by stingbeelee View Post
    I think that it's the Velvelettes, who I believe have all of their original members still in active rotation (I'm not sure if Betty Kelly was an original member or not)
    Betty was an original member of the Velvelettes but she has hearing issues and cannot tour.

The other 4 original members of the Velvelettes are all still touring.

I think several of the Elgins were in the original group. I know that the "Original Vandellas" have 2/3 of their original members in it.

Boyz II Men still has three original members and no replacement for Michael McCary