[REMOVE ADS]

Roy Horn [[of Siegfried and Roy) Has Died from Coronavirus

As the death toll mounts from this dreadful virus, it is only to be expected that some famous people will be impacted. I had heard about a few along the way, such as playwright Terrence McNally, but now I understand that Roy from the famous Las Vegas animal act has succumbed to the disease as well.

I realize some of you may be too young to even know of this duo but they were a Las Vegas and television staple back in the 70s and 80s, known for their animal acts, especially with tigers. I did not remember until I looked it up today whether Roy was the one who was attacked and mauled by a tiger a number of years ago during one of their performances, but yes he was the one. He died Friday at the age of 75.

I remember Siegfried and Roy from television. I am sorry to hear of Roy's passing. Rest in peace and thank you.

Marv