[REMOVE ADS]

Roy Horn (of Siegfried and Roy) Has Died from Coronavirus

As the death toll mounts from this dreadful virus, it is only to be expected that some famous people will be impacted. I had heard about a few along the way, such as playwright Terrence McNally, but now I understand that Roy from the famous Las Vegas animal act has succumbed to the disease as well.

I realize some of you may be too young to even know of this duo but they were a Las Vegas and television staple back in the 70s and 80s, known for their animal acts, especially with tigers. I did not remember until I looked it up today whether Roy was the one who was attacked and mauled by a tiger a number of years ago during one of their performances, but yes he was the one. He died Friday at the age of 75.

I remember Siegfried and Roy from television. I am sorry to hear of Roy's passing. Rest in peace and thank you.

Marv