[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Store

Has this been posted?

https://dianarossmerchandise.com/

I'm guessing this is the merchandise that was supposed to be sold on the tour?

I just had to order the autographed poster. I love the design and I don't actually own anything signed by Miss Ross. Thankfully my partner was very understanding.

Thanks, I just ordered to T Shirts.

Some of the gear is just horrible. Surely they could have chosen some better photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Stubbs Tears View Post
    Some of the gear is just horrible. Surely they could have chosen some better photos.
    I gotta agree with you. I am still tempted to order a couple of the shirts, since I buy almost everything However, most of the designs don't do her justice and could have been so much better. Also, I already have a different t-shirt with the same 'pointing kiss' photo from the EDIAND sessions, that I bought during her 2011 tour. They seem set on re-using that same photo for everything. Surely they could have picked a different shot to use on her merch? Perhaps something in colour instead of B&W? She has some beautiful colour photos from the I Love You photo sessions that would have looked better on these shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I gotta agree with you. I am still tempted to order a couple of the shirts, since I buy almost everything However, most of the designs don't do her justice and could have been so much better. Also, I already have a different t-shirt with the same 'pointing kiss' photo from the EDIAND sessions, that I bought during her 2011 tour. They seem set on re-using that same photo for everything. Surely they could have picked a different shot to use on her merch? Perhaps something in colour instead of B&W? She has some beautiful colour photos from the I Love You photo sessions that would have looked better on these shirts.
    My partner had the same criticism [lack of color images]. Great minds...

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    My partner had the same criticism [lack of color images]. Great minds...
    Thanks! Glad your partner agrees.

There's just so much more that they could have done with these designs. The items with the "Diana Ross" logo also don't look great. They were going for a retro look, but they would have been better off doing something in nice gold cursive writing and incorporating a silhouette illustration of Diana into the logo...the one they used for her 30th anniversary celebration in the 90's comes to my mind. I was planning to order the white long sleeve with the colour design and possibly the gray 'kiss' tee with the silver embellishments. The white sleeve shirt could have looked better and more authentic, using the image from the Swept Away cover, since they used the same font to spell out "Diana Ross". I have lots of criticisms, but I shall likely purchase a couple anyway lol.

The Ross '83 cover would make a great t-shirt.