[REMOVE ADS]

Undisputed Truth Smiling faces sometimes USTV 1971 [[RARE!)

I am sure this is the first time I am seeing this since it was on TV in 1971:

Thanks Mary what an absolute treat. Love the song love Joe Harris’s voice this is a first for me

Quote Originally Posted by soulwally View Post
    Thanks Mary what an absolute treat. Love the song love Joe Harris’s voice this is a first for me
    You are most welcome Soulwally. Yes, Joe "Pep" still has his voice. I heard him sing in 2015 in Detroit. He has not aged much either.

AWESOME. Been waiting to see this!!!!!!

I believe it’s Billie Rae Calvin on the left, Joe in the middle and Brenda Joyce Evans on the right.

I enjoyed watching that...love my "psych soul"....the woman on the right and Gwen McCrae strike a resemblance....I loved Gwen. Her cover recordings of Starting All Over Again and Do You Know What I Mean? are high on my RnB list.

Some of the dancing wasn't the slickest, but what a song, and Joe Harris is a superb singer.

This is great

An interview with Brenda Joyce Evans

Oh thanks CoolKatz! Just watched the first minute or so, sounds like a really nice interview. The 'comeback' that is hinted at in resulted in The Truth's 2019 album Truth Gon' Set You Free, which is really good!!!!

https://www.therealundisputedtruth.com

Quote Originally Posted by CoolKatz View Post
    This is great

An interview with Brenda Joyce Evans

"This Undisputed Truth is better than any Undisputed Truth you've heard so far"?

Quite a claim. As a big fan of Norman Whitfield, I find it hard to believe their new stuff will be better than the classic Undisputed Truth tracks.