[REMOVE ADS]

Four tops on david frost 1970

I've been waiting for this clip to pop up again. It's been at least 7 years since I've seen it last. Performing PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN YOUR HEART. Vincent Price was a guest. Lol. https://youtu.be/Q360h88izsg

"Put a little STAKE in your heart" maybe?

Oh this is excellent! I met Vincent Price before in the Fall of 1981 when came to my school to deliver a lecture. The Fours Tops have always been my favorites. Thank you Soulmusic4life!!!

Bartholome my brother?-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Bartholome my brother?-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    What? "The Pit and the Pendulum?" LOL! That was one of my favorite movies!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Oh this is excellent! I met Vincent Price before in the Fall of 1981 when came to my school to deliver a lecture. The Fours Tops have always been my favorites. Thank you Soulmusic4life!!!
    Wow. I love Vincent Price movies. More than welcome. Hope you enjoyed. They are my number 1 favorite. So strange thinking Vince and the tops are in each other's presence.

Was Levi having an in joke with somebody regarding his ‘dance’ moves? I love those shirts!

This is fun. The guys look like their really enjoying themselves with each almost doing his own thing lol. My favourite version is from the Isley Brothers on their Brother Brother Brother album.

Quote Originally Posted by soulwally View Post
    Was Levi having an in joke with somebody regarding his ‘dance’ moves? I love those shirts!
    No, that was really a very popular dance we were all doing in 1970 called "The Funky Chicken"!

No, that was really a very popular dance we were all doing in 1970 called "The Funky Chicken"!
    I remember when that dance was all the rage, along with the push and pull. Rufus Thomas, the dance man.

Quote Originally Posted by lockhartgary View Post
    I remember when that dance was all the rage, along with the push and pull. Rufus Thomas, the dance man.
    Also remember "The Popcorn" and "The Penguin"?

Also remember "The Popcorn" and "The Penguin"?
    Nope. I have heard of them but I was born in 1965

Nope. I have heard of them but I was born in 1965
    They were the biggest dances of the late 60s and early 70s. "The Bump" followed them by several years.

Sadly the Funky Chicken looks a little stupid. Not the dance for someone as cool as Levi

They were the biggest dances of the late 60s and early 70s. "The Bump" followed them by several years.
    Now THAT one I remember! That song by Joe Tex certainly wouldn't fly in today's climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmusic4life View Post
    I've been waiting for this clip to pop up again. It's been at least 7 years since I've seen it last. Performing PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN YOUR HEART. Vincent Price was a guest. Lol. https://youtu.be/Q360h88izsg
    Thanks for sharing

Now THAT one I remember! That song by Joe Tex certainly wouldn't fly in today's climate.
    That's because today's climate is a bunch of BS! Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites running around hating the next person. Then they would hate his 1968 hit "Skinny Legs and All!".