[REMOVE ADS]

Trump Was Warned About the Coronavirus More Than a Dozen Times

If this guy gets another four years,this country will be in ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I cannot believe an impeached president would be re-electable.

If you got enough money,you can get..re-anything in this country!!

"Will be"... Look out the window, Homey. It will take generations for the US to be seen with respect again. He did just as Vlad hoped, weakened our position as leader of the free world so Russia's influence can grow for decades. By the way, did you see that Trump and Putin put out a Russian-drafted statement pledging their cooperation with each other in an environment of trust? Yeah, he got us.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    He found enough fools to vote for him once. He can find enough to vote for him again. The Dems might have messed up putting all of their chips in on Biden because now - lo and behold - there are rape allegations being made against him. A lot of people [[like me) already had reservations about voting for him. If it appears that the Democrats only care about MeToo and misogynistic behavior when it applies to others, I can imagine a lot of folks staying home on election day. Don't think for one second that Trump doesn't have a very good chance to be reelected. Too many crazy people in the country and he's running against a very flawed candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    He found enough fools to vote for him once. He can find enough to vote for him again. The Dems might have messed up putting all of their chips in on Biden because now - lo and behold - there are rape allegations being made against him. A lot of people [[like me) already had reservations about voting for him. If it appears that the Democrats only care about MeToo and misogynistic behavior when it applies to others, I can imagine a lot of folks staying home on election day. Don't think for one second that Trump doesn't have a very good chance to be reelected. Too many crazy people in the country and he's running against a very flawed candidate.
    Thank you. Quite accurate expression of my thinking over the past month....

Every time I think Trump could not do or say anything more preposterous than the last thing, he tops himself. Case in point this past weekend's "suggestion" that our scientific community should start exploring the use of ingesting things like Clorox or Lysol into our bodies to combat the virus. And he was dead serious at the time he said it! Yet today I see that the latest poll only has Biden leading him by 6 %. So nothing will surprise me in November.

Well Trump has his rape allegation for raping E. Jean Carroll:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/e-jean-...ce-2020-01-30/

The Dems are just going to have to harden up and do what the Republicans and Evangelicals did. Get past it to get their guy elected! I don't like any of this. Out of a country of 320-340 million people, these are the best choices we have? Incredible!

I now have a better appreciation for Richard Nixon, who resigned before facing the shame of being impeached. Also, Lyndon B. Johnson, who chose not to run for re-election because of the escalation of the war in Vietnam! They were not perfect, but at least they put the good of the country before themselves!

OMG Trump got "warned", [[ iow : briefed , updated, kept abreast ) about the worries of a developing virus!!!
    Keeping the president informed about such a thing. Imagine that .

Meanwhile during this same period , Democrats were wasting the country's time pursuing a futile, petty impeachment plot, holding debates between presidential hopefuls of which none ever said one word of concern about worries of this unfolding virus [[up to and including Feb 25) ,

oh and last but certainly not least , ........lets not forget the top democrat leaders demonstrating their far superior wisdom of this matter, by, for instance, as late as FEB 24 , going on camera demonstrating to Americans how to carry on as usual ---- like traveling to someplace just for snickers.. i.e. SF's Chinatown , go, wander their streets, and hug people.

Don' t fall for Vanity Fair's typical no-substance hit-piece article.
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 04-28-2020 at 04:23 PM.

LOL!! I knew *somebody* was going to pop in and blame the country's lack of preparedness on Congress. Same people who blamed Obama for everything except bringing back the economy [[in spite of two obstructionish houses of Congress) refuse to find fault with Trump for ignoring the upcoming crisis and outright shirking his duties to unify and protect the nation from a common threat.

Par for the course.

I'm not blaming anybody. You're mincing my words. Par for the course.

Ignore Boogiedown...

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    OMG Trump got "warned", [[ iow : briefed , updated, kept abreast ) about the worries of a developing virus!!!
    Keeping the president informed about such a thing. Imagine that .

Meanwhile during this same period , Democrats were wasting the country's time pursuing a futile, petty impeachment plot, holding debates between presidential hopefuls of which none ever said one word of concern about worries of this unfolding virus [[up to and including Feb 25) ,

oh and last but certainly not least , ........lets not forget the top democrat leaders demonstrating their far superior wisdom of this matter, by, for instance, as late as FEB 24 , going on camera demonstrating to Americans how to carry on as usual ---- like traveling to someplace just for snickers.. i.e. SF's Chinatown , go, wander their streets, and hug people.

Don' t fall for Vanity Fair's typical no-substance hit-piece article.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ti...d19-responses/

Read the above and then defend President Pus*y Grabber. Hes completely unFIT for office and the impeachment was not a waste of time. He WAS impeached and IS impeached and that will be written in his obituary. Trump broke the law by withholding Ukraine money. People have died because of his bad handling and lying about COVID-19

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ti...d19-responses/

what an odd thing to say midnightman . ??

what an odd thing to say midnightman . ??
    Ignore me Boogie! LOL!

I'll never ignore you Marv.

[[I don't ignore anybody . Such sillyness.)

I'll never ignore you Marv.

[[I don't ignore anybody . Such sillyness.)
    Well good! Just only say good things about a certain diva! LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  21.1 KB
    IF The Republicans get away with not allowing the people in most states to vote en masse by mail, and/or the win the election by a miscount or some other way of cheating, the people should revolt. Just have a mass strike, Shut the country down until they allow REAL representatives of the people take over. They couldn't do anything IF the basic population [[including soldiers and police) would refuse to help them. If they get away with such a thing, that will prove that USA is an oligarchical dictatorship. They are risking everyone's lives and claiming that more lives will be lost if the economy stays shut down a few more months. That's far from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  21.1 KB
    IF The Republicans get away with not allowing the people in most states to vote en masse by mail, and/or the win the election by a miscount or some other way of cheating, the people should revolt. Just have a mass strike, Shut the country down until they allow REAL representatives of the people take over. They couldn't do anything IF the basic population [[including soldiers and police) would refuse to help them. If they get away with such a thing, that will prove that USA is an oligarchical dictatorship. They are risking everyone's lives and claiming that more lives will be lost if the economy stays shut down a few more months. That's far from the truth.
    I am so with you Robb on that. Here is a case in point. On March 6, 2020, the total number of know COVID-19 cases in America was 262. Shortly afterwards, the nation went on lockdown. As of today, April 29, 2020, we have over1 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 and that's since the general lockdown. What do you suppose would happen if the lockdown ended next week?

Oki,everyone calm down and raise a glass of-lysol!!

The shelves are cleaned out, no Lysol or bleach. I've had to kick it old school, I've been doing lines of Comet.

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    The shelves are cleaned out, no Lysol or bleach. I've had to kick it old school, I've been doing lines of Comet.
    I've sunk even further, I opened a can of AJAX.

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    I've got that beat. I couldn't find a can of lye so to get my blowout, I'm burning the heck out of my head with a hot comb!

I've got that beat. I couldn't find a can of lye so to get my blowout, I'm burning the heck out of my head with a hot comb!
    And UV light? Hot comb and UV light work well together, twice as effective, or so I read in the American Journal Of Bleach.

I cut my hair myself yesterday which had grown into a huge 70s afro! I cut it down with a #1 guard and still, I have a lot of hair. Whew....!

My last afro was sometime around 2006 or so. It got pretty long but I got tired of it after about a year or so. I've been cutting my hair since the '90s. I put my clippers on the next-to-lowest setting and just make sure I don't leave any patches. I should have been shaving my head by now but I get pushback from the missus, who thinks [[probably correctly) that once I start shaving, it won't grow back.

My last afro was sometime around 2006 or so. It got pretty long but I got tired of it after about a year or so. I've been cutting my hair since the '90s. I put my clippers on the next-to-lowest setting and just make sure I don't leave any patches. I should have been shaving my head by now but I get pushback from the missus, who thinks [[probably correctly) that once I start shaving, it won't grow back.
    Yeah, my brother believes the same thing. Once you start shaving your head past a certain age, it may not grow back. I grow hair like a werewolf........I take after my daddy! LOL!

Actually this lysol ain't so bad with some food coloring and a spoonful of drano,hehehehe...hiccup!!

Actually this lysol ain't so bad with some food coloring and a spoonful of drano,hehehehe...hiccup!!
    Hey JAI, I swallowed some drano crystals when I was 7 years old! LOL! I thought it was like the snow salt back then. They took me to the hospital where they made me drink a whole glass of white vinegar.....YUK!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...marv,you're my hero!!

Had a girlfriend back in high school. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Well, I was trying to break it off with her, over the phone, [[push button style) and she proceeded to swallow a Dixie Cup of Bleach. I thought she was gonna die!! Then, somehow Science on Chemistry class kicked in! She survived! The relationship died eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by nativeNY63 View Post
    Had a girlfriend back in high school. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Well, I was trying to break it off with her, over the phone, [[push button style) and she proceeded to swallow a Dixie Cup of Bleach. I thought she was gonna die!! Then, somehow Science on Chemistry class kicked in! She survived! The relationship died eventually.
    Left out - had her swig big glasses of milk! It emptied her stomach! No hospital. No parents or Poison Control call made! !

Quote Originally Posted by nativeNY63 View Post
    Left out - had her swig big glasses of milk! It emptied her stomach! No hospital. No parents or Poison Control call made! !
    I wouldn't sleep for a week after something like that. And I sure as heck wouldn't answer the phone for fear that she was calling. Too much drama in life without the guilt of someone else's depression.