[REMOVE ADS]

Diana ROss - "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"

Rounding out side 1 of Diana's solo LP is the glorious, full-length A&S symphony version of their classic "Ain't No Mountain High Enough". An iconic performance to this day -

I'm so used to the LP version...it was on the '76 Greatest hits LP and the double later issued one...haven't heard the single in decades!

Wrong forum. One for DRATS obviously.

Very iconic!

IcOnic

Perfect example of Ashford and Simpson’s brilliance. This version by Diana Ross is a musical masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    Perfect example of Ashford and Simpson’s brilliance. This version by Diana Ross is a musical masterpiece
    I can’t find the exact quote but Burt Bacharach said something along those lines as well - big accolade coming from him!

Quote Originally Posted by monicarivers View Post
    I can’t find the exact quote but Burt Bacharach said something along those lines as well - big accolade coming from him!
    Interesting, and I've never considered why Diana and Burt never worked together. I'd love to find that original quote from Burt.