[REMOVE ADS]

Eric Iversen’s YouTube Channel

Hi all,

In the event that you do not wish to have separate threads about every single Eric Iversen post about Mary Wilson and/or the AD Supremes, I’m sharing a link to his YouTube channel. He also posts quite frequently about Diana Ross but rather than rapid fire threads on each and every Diana upload of his, you can find them all at the link below. Maybe this will spare us all from having to read replies to threads from the OP’s other many screen names.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/user/DannyCooper

I don't know if I quite understand what you mean; however, thank you. I am pretty slow at times to get the underlying meaning of some of the posts here. What is an "AD" Supremes and "OP" for example. Please don't regard my response as sarcasm...I seriously don't know. Time for my morning walk!

Apparently, because someone is posting a lot of the videos that Eric Iversen has released during quarantine on this forum, it might be bothering some people on here. I have been seeing some and posting them on my Facebook group when they come out if I am alerted on You Tube. AD stands for After Diana Supremes. It doesn't bother me personally to see these threads because there are quite a number of threads on here and I look at the subject content and read it if I want to or skip it if it doesn't interest me. I guess by listing Eric Iversen's you Tube channel they are giving the option of you going there yourself rather than going through the postings here if you are interested in seeing his clips. There are quite a few and they are very interesting, I remember quite a number of them myself.

Thanks, jim aka jtigre99. I haven't noticed anything specific to a Eric Iversen person; however, maybe that's because I don't usually look at names [[I assume that's his forum name?). Like you, I can choose which ones I watch. But as you say, if monicarivers' link assists others, I am all for it. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by jobucats View Post
    Thanks, jim aka jtigre99. I haven't noticed anything specific to a Eric Iversen person; however, maybe that's because I don't usually look at names [[I assume that's his forum name?). Like you, I can choose which ones I watch. But as you say, if monicarivers' link assists others, I am all for it. Have a great day.
    Hopefully it does help. It’s a little nuts to have to sign on here and see a dozen Mary Wilson links bumped up to the top deliberately because marv2 is conversing with his other screen names [[luke/det) with such inane replies like “Mary is relaxed” + “Yes she sure is”. Kind of detracts from what could have been a nice unearthed clip. I’m also more of a proponent of musical clips vs. thirty year old interviews that reveal nothing new - ditto for any of the other ladies, even Diana.

These video posts aside, some of us have been posting or commenting on some interesting stuff but like I said, it’s hard to find it after a few minutes because the same person, under three different screen names keeps bumping them to the top of the forum. For attention maybe? To make it more difficult to read responses to other discussions? Who knows? I’m working from home so I don’t have enough time to have conversations with my multiple personalities about how relaxed or pretty Mary Wilson is. Lol.