[REMOVE ADS]

RIP, Eb. One of my favorite characters from back then. Eb made it easier to watch Mr. Haney [[who I couldn't stand but now think is super funny).

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    RIP, Eb. One of my favorite characters from back then. Eb made it easier to watch Mr. Haney [[who I couldn't stand but now think is super funny).
    He was one of my favorites too. It is hard now to believe that the people I grew up watching were now 80 plus years old and leaving us. I did not have an understanding of all of them being so much older than I was. I think William Shatner of Star Trek is now 86 years old!

Arnold was of course the STAR of Green Acres!!! Wonder about the three sisters on Petticoat Junction. Certainly some of them were young enough to still be with us.

When I was a preteen, the Petticoat Junction intro with Bobbi Jo, Billy Jo and Betty Jo bathing in the water tower gave me some of my first [[and longest lasting) dirty thoughts. Somehow, my little mind was able to fill in the blanks for what was hidden by structure.

"And that's Uncle Joe, he's a' movin' kinda' slow at the Junction!"

When I was a preteen, the Petticoat Junction intro with Bobbi Jo, Billy Jo and Betty Jo bathing in the water tower gave me some of my first [[and longest lasting) dirty thoughts. Somehow, my little mind was able to fill in the blanks for what was hidden by structure.
    I liked that too. Television was pretty clean in those days. The other night I saw three women bare breasted on a CBC [[Canadian Broadcasting Co.) show.

Doesn't Ted Cruz look a lot like Mr. Haney? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Doesn't Ted Cruz look a lot like Mr. Haney? LOL!
    Oh, dang! You got me with that one.

Uhhhhh.............no.............

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    Uhhhhh.............no.............
    Come on... Tell me you can't imagine Mr. Haney's voice coming out of that picture of Ted Cruz. If you hadn't heard Cruz speak, you'd have to expect him to sound like him.

Come on... Tell me you can't imagine Mr. Haney's voice coming out of that picture of Ted Cruz. If you hadn't heard Cruz speak, you'd have to expect him to sound like him.
    They look like clones or at least father and son! LOL!!!!!

I will have to take your word[[s) for it. I guess I had never seen Cruz on TV or heard him speak and therefore have only this visual to go on and based on that, I just don't see a huge resemblance. But I know where you guys are coming from. I can point out two people that I think resemble each other sometimes and the person I am talking to doesn't agree. Tomato tomahto I guess.

LOL. My wife and I have that particular disagreement often. And my Pops is the worst at it. Everybody now looks like somebody else to him.

LOL. My wife and I have that particular disagreement often. And my Pops is the worst at it. Everybody now looks like somebody else to him.
    Anytime I see Lizzo, I automatically think of that fat woman jail guard in Jermaine Jackson's video "Dynamite". LOL!

LOL. If I squint, I still can't see that one.