[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross responds to FAKE news article

There was a news article about Diana Ross regarding her upcoming UK tour and how she refused to postpone the tour despite the coronavirus crisis.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...oming-21888556

Diana quickly denied this on social media. I don't know how to embed Twitter or Facebook, but this is what she said:

"The UK Daily Mirror [[4/18) article is NOT true. No idea where they would get this untruth. I'm respecting the authorities directions and health and safety of all. I'm not coming to the UK. I'm heartbroken, hoping to see u as soon as promoters reschedule."

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    There was a news article about Diana Ross regarding her upcoming UK tour and how she refused to postpone the tour despite the coronavirus crisis.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...oming-21888556

Diana quickly denied this on social media. I don't know how to embed Twitter or Facebook, but this is what she said:

"The UK Daily Mirror [[4/18) article is NOT true. No idea where they would get this untruth. I'm respecting the authorities directions and health and safety of all. I'm not coming to the UK. I'm heartbroken, hoping to see u as soon as promoters reschedule."
    Thank you for posting this before it got into the hands of the nefarious one.

WOW ....... FAKE NEWS...... Haters.... What more can you say.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    WOW ....... FAKE NEWS...... Haters.... What more can you say.
    I can think of one word

I don't know where they get this bullsh*t from. Thankfully Diana has nipped it in the bud before it began to spiral out of control.

Unfortunately this type of article is an all too common occurence in the British Media.

Great that Diana was able to nip this in the bud.

I'm thinking though the number of concerts next year may have to be cut back.

When this is all over many who may have gone this year will possibly not be able to afford the ticket prices.

Looks to me like case of the Promoters trying to hold on to the money as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    Unfortunately this type of article is an all too common occurence in the British Media.

Great that Diana was able to nip this in the bud.

I'm thinking though the number of concerts next year may have to be cut back.

When this is all over many who may have gone this year will possibly not be able to afford the ticket prices.

Looks to me like case of the Promoters trying to hold on to the money as long as possible.
    That is more or less the case Florence. I think they ideally would like to reschedule the dates for 2021 before officially announcing the cancellation of the tour. That way they could hold on to the money. Very unprofessional.
    However it now looks like refunds will be offered.
    The more i think about it the more i suspect it is an insider who has posted this story in order to shame the promoters into officially pulling the plug on the tour. Well done to the person who did this!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    That is more or less the case Florence. I think they ideally would like to reschedule the dates for 2021 before officially announcing the cancellation of the tour. That way they could hold on to the money. Very unprofessional.
    However it now looks like refunds will be offered.
    The more i think about it the more i suspect it is an insider who has posted this story in order to shame the promoters into officially pulling the plug on the tour. Well done to the person who did this!
    Glad she made this announcement. I have heard from people that have contacted the promoter and have been told that the dates are still officially on.

This was going to be my very first time seeing her in concert and I was excited beyond words. However, I just hope and pray that the concerts will indeed happen next year.

President Trump is correct .... most of the news is FAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Everyone knows that president Pus*y Grabber is the biggest liar in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Everyone knows that president Pus*y Grabber is the biggest liar in the world.
    Without a doubt, Ms. Roberta. I guess it's tempting to want to think that anything one does not agree with is 'fake' [[like PG's 'Everyone who wants a test can get a test', a lie a month ago and still a lie) but ultimately where does that leave them? With KA Con-her-way stating in early March 'I think it's contained! Don't you think it's contained?' I pray for those who only believe what djt says.

Here in the states it was just announced that Ticketmaster will begin to issue refunds [[for ALL ticketed events). I don't think they especially wanted to do this; probably just escaping the wrath of the justice dept.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Without a doubt, Ms. Roberta. I guess it's tempting to want to think that anything one does not agree with is 'fake' [[like PG's 'Everyone who wants a test can get a test', a lie a month ago and still a lie) but ultimately where does that leave them? With KA Con-her-way stating in early March 'I think it's contained! Don't you think it's contained?' I pray for those who only believe what djt says.
    Im fully convinced Trump is bi-polar.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Just Fox and OAN.

Most professionals have diagnosed him as having narcissistic personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by monicarivers View Post
    Most professionals have diagnosed him as having narcissistic personality disorder.
    President Pus*y Grabber completely disgusts me.

Of course it's the Daily Mirror...

President Pus*y Grabber completely disgusts me.
    Yes dear. No wonder Malaria Antoinette hasn’t shared a bedroom with him in years. He’s a fat, lying moron who only got elected because of the snowflake “forgotten men” of their country were so butthurt over Obama and their marginalization by the changing demographics. Cry me a river.

You can throw in sociopath, too.

Yes dear. No wonder Malaria Antoinette hasn’t shared a bedroom with him in years. He’s a fat, lying moron who only got elected because of the snowflake “forgotten men” of their country were so butthurt over Obama and their marginalization by the changing demographics. Cry me a river.
    Preach. One more time for the idiots in the back.

I guess that means they are admitting that HRC's e-mail 'scandal' and djt's election are FAKE NEWS as well?