[REMOVE ADS]

Stevie Wonder to participate in 'One World: Together at Home'

In honor of Global Citizen and the World Health Organization's "One World: Together At Home" virtual benefit concert on April 18, 2020, Wonderwall.com is taking a closer look at the star-studded roster of celebrities who will be appearing to raise money to support frontline healthcare workers and the WHO amid the worldwide coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/gall...cid=spartandhp

Last edited by Motown Eddie; 04-17-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Thank you for sharing this Motown Eddie!

Just watched! He sung a powerful Bill Withers tribute. [[2 songs) Hard to believe he had a kidney transplant 6 months ago! He's ageless!

I thought the Rolling Stones did an amazing job too.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I thought the Rolling Stones did an amazing job too.
    The second highlight, next to Stevie!

Quote Originally Posted by nativeNY63 View Post
    The second highlight, next to Stevie!
    I hope Stevie's performance gets uploaded to Youtube.

Here is Stevie Wonder's performance from Saturday night's One World special from YouTube:
    https://youtu.be/4vgfBJhlEEo

Just watched! He sung a powerful Bill Withers tribute. [[2 songs) Hard to believe he had a kidney transplant 6 months ago! He's ageless!
    Yes Indeed. It looks like Stevie has made a full recovery for the kidney transplant since he looks and sounds Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    Here is Stevie Wonder's performance from Saturday night's One World special from YouTube:
    https://youtu.be/4vgfBJhlEEo
    Thank you very much Motown Eddie.

I found it ironic that the more established artists [[I won't use the "o" word) sang rings around the flavors of the month. I personally thought the Stones were the best and at the opposite end of the spectrum, that dame with the hideous two-tone green hair that tried to sing "Sunny" was simply abominable. She looked and sounded like somebody woke her up from a three-day binge and stuck a mike in front of her before she had either coffee or a shower.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    I found it ironic that the more established artists [[I won't use the "o" word) sang rings around the flavors of the month. I personally thought the Stones were the best and at the opposite end of the spectrum, that dame with the hideous two-tone green hair that tried to sing "Sunny" was simply abominable. She looked and sounded like somebody woke her up from a three-day binge and stuck a mike in front of her before she had either coffee or a shower.
    Daviddesper! hehehehehehehehehe......LOL!!!!!

I only saw Stevie’s clip and he was good. Hollywood has taken a serious credibility hit with this crisis. No one cares anymore. They are starved for attention. They really think people care about what they think and the agendas they push.

What do we think of Lizzo's cover of Sam Cooke's "Change Gone Come?" I thought it was extra meh. As one SDF poster said, "...some songs don't need to be touched."

What do we think of Lizzo's cover of Sam Cooke's "Change Gone Come?" I thought it was extra meh. As one SDF poster said, "...some songs don't need to be touched."
    I can't with Lizzo. Sam Cooke would turn over in his grave. She is a poor role model for young women.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I can't with Lizzo. Sam Cooke would turn over in his grave. She is a poor role model for young women.
    Hey marv, why do you think that?

According to People, Stevie will be one of several "special celebrity guests" on AI this Sunday 8/7. It will be Idol's "1st ever remote
    appearance"
    by contestants and judges. Stay tuned.