[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Another great pic from the event:

Name:  hollywood mary wilson.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  92.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    You skipped over the entire point of Andys message and asked for information thats frankly none of your business. You didnt even have to class to add "please" and "thank you"

You are crass and classless Missy.
    Totally agree with you Roberta. This individual appears to have forgotten his manners, assuming he had some in the first place.
    In fact this whole thread lacks dignity and class. I cannot believe that someone could stoop so low as to post photos from a funeral in a disgraceful attempt to promote their popularity. Mary Wilson would be heartbroken and utterly distraught to see these photos. She does not need reminding about the worst day in her entire life. If i saw a photo of mourners at my son's funeral i would be angry and inconsolable. I am sure poor vgalindo would totally agree.
    He should show some respect to Mary and refrain from this disgraceful behaviour. I hope and pray she does not see this post.
    This brought back terrible memories for me so heaven knows what it would do to Mary.
    For heavens sake please show some common decency and refrain from posting photos that could cause untold distress to the lady, and indeed to anyone who has suffered the wretched ordeal of burying their own child.
    I don't believe a post on here has ever caused me such distress . I am totally and utterly disgusted by the lack of class displayed on here.
    Last edited by Bluebrock; 04-20-2020 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Totally agree with you Roberta. This individual appears to have forgotten his manners, assuming he had some in the first place.
    In fact this whole thread lacks dignity and class. I cannot believe that someone could stoop so low as to post photos from a funeral in a disgraceful attempt to promote their popularity. Mary Wilson would be heartbroken and utterly distraught to see these photos. She does not need reminding about the worst day in her entire life. If i saw a photo of mourners at my son's funeral i would be angry and inconsolable. I am sure poor vgalindo would totally agree.
    He should show some respect to Mary and refrain from this disgraceful behaviour. I hope and pray she does not see this post.
    This brought back terrible memories for me so heaven knows what it would do to Mary.
    For heavens sake please show some common decency and refrain from posting photos that could cause untold distress to the lady, and indeed to anyone who has suffered the wretched ordeal of burying their own child.
    I don't believe a post on here has ever caused me such distress . I am totally and utterly disgusted by the lack of class displayed on here.
    Im so sorry this tacky thread distressed you Bluebrock. To post phoptos and list celebrities who attend the funeral of a ladys 14 year old child is disgusting and classless. I should think Mary Wilson was so numb that day she didnt notice who was there. The usual suspect once again showed how unhinged tacky he truly is. Do something nice for yourself today my dear. Something your child will look down and smile while your doing it xxxx

Im so sorry this tacky thread distressed you Bluebrock. To post phoptos and list celebrities who attend the funeral of a ladys 14 year old child is disgusting and classless. I should think Mary Wilson was so numb that day she didnt notice who was there. The usual suspect once again showed how unhinged tacky he truly is. Do something nice for yourself today my dear. Something your child will look down and smile while your doing it xxxx
    I concur; are any of those rustic-posh eateries in neighboring villages open for business? Ms. Roberta & I shall foot the bill!

I am okay now Roberta, and thank you for kindness. I have summoned up the inner peace my heart needed, and i am calm and peaceful. Many thanks for your support which is much appreciated xx

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I concur; are any of those rustic-posh eateries in neighboring villages open for business? Ms. Roberta & I shall foot the bill!
    It's a lovely idea, but sadly not.
    I am at peace again with the world and ready to face the next challenge. Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Andy View Post
    A story about Mary Wilson does not need to come equipped with a single negative word about Diana Ross. Diana is a remarkable woman without whom there would be no Supremes to discuss. And likewise, a discussion about Diana Ross does not need anything negative about Mary Wilson.
    This should be pinned to the top of the DRATS forum. Why people have such a hard time with this I'll never understand. This is half the drama in this forum. Follow Andy's suggestion and we eliminate at least half of the foolishness.

I've read through every post in this thread, including the ones by posters I currently block. While one would hope that a little more community spirit might exist when we're all staring down the barrel of the same gun, it's apparent that some folks are so inherently nasty that not even a world wide pandemic is enough to drop vendettas against Marv and/or Mary Wilson. This thread went left with post #12. Prior to that it was a pleasant discussion about the WOF ceremony, which segued into a non combative discussion regarding the tragedy that had befallen Mary and Rafi. It was a natural segue by the way. To ignore what had happened in Mary's life prior to the ceremony would be a bit strange IMO, especially when it illustrates Mary's ability to rise to the occasion, something I'm sure would've been impossible for me had I faced a similar situation. I don't view anything Marv said or did prior to post #11 as some sort of "OMG HOW COULD HE!?" moment. In true Marv fashion, he failed to mention Diana Ross as reaching out to Mary. Ollie brought it to his attention. Then comes post #12 and this thread unraveled from there because some posters have this need to nitpik whatever Marv says in this forum. I've tried to choose my words carefully as I do recognize the sensitive nature of some of the posts in this thread. Regardless of how I feel about any particular poster, blocked or not, I wouldn't wish the pain of burying a child on any one of them. I echo Roberta's words about parents not being built to bury their children. It was something my grandmother always said. Another thing she always said was "You have to have LOVE!" If y'all not gonna love Marv, block his ass and pretend he doesn't exist. Other than that, then we'll really need to start having discussions about what really went down in this thread: that posts about the love and support Mary received in her time of need was viewed as some sort of paranoia induced backhanded insult to Diana. It clearly unnerved some of those who would rather a post or thread be about Diana's love and support system. God forbid a thread or post in this forum be about any Supreme who is not Diana, or any posters have a favorite Supreme who isn't Diana. I suspect some of you might make it a capital offense if you could. Get a grip and a life. PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    It's a lovely idea, but sadly not.
    I am at peace again with the world and ready to face the next challenge. Many thanks
    SO glad to year, Mr.B!! You stay well. You know, I have friends in your country ... You just may see me there some day!

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    This should be pinned to the top of the DRATS forum. Why people have such a hard time with this I'll never understand. This is half the drama in this forum. Follow Andy's suggestion and we eliminate at least half of the foolishness.
    You would imagine RanRan.