[REMOVE ADS]

Motown From The Inside - Introduction to article.

As most Motown Forum members know, there has been a lot of discussion about the downtown Motown headquarters known as the Donovan Building.

In January 1991, issue #1 of the M.I.C.C. International Collectors Club was born. The very first issue featured an excellent article written by Joe Shillair, whom many of you are familiar with. In conjunction with this article, I am going to republish via the Motown Forum the entire article for the benefit and enjoyment of all members.

This is the introduction to the article. I will follow this up with Part 1, Part 2, etc. I am uncertain exactly how many parts there will be for the entire story as it might reach 5.

I hope that everyone who reads it thoroughly enjoys it. I have to retype the entire article so bear with me. It might take a week or ten days to get the entire article entered.

Hope that this will answer a lot of questions that keep coming up routinely.

Please enjoy.

Unfortunately, Mr. Shillair, who was a personal friend of mine, is no longer with us. He was a great person.
    Last edited by woodward; 04-18-2020 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Add comment.