[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson - Good Morning America , New Album "Walk The Line"

This GMA appearance was from August 1992. Her appearance on "Entertainment Tonight" was from Memorial Day 1992:

I bought the album/CD the next day.

It’s a really good album. Mary’s voice was probably at its best in the 90’s and she was finally singing songs more suited to her voice. What happened to that follow up album???.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    It’s a really good album. Mary’s voice was probably at its best in the 90’s and she was finally singing songs more suited to her voice. What happened to that follow up album???.
    CEO Records, the recording company that released her album went out of business I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    The album was great. The two singles were great, "One Night With You" and "Walk the Line". The record company spent a good amount on the video for "Walk the Line". The problem I guess was they were not strong enough financially to put it over through marketing and distribution to the public. I found cassette and cd formats at Tower Records in Boston and NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    The album was great. The two singles were great, "One Night With You" and "Walk the Line". The record company spent a good amount on the video for "Walk the Line". The problem I guess was they were not strong enough financially to put it over through marketing and distribution to the public. I found cassette and cd formats at Tower Records in Boston and NYC.
    Didn't CEO go out of business right after they released the CD? I bought U and Walk the Line at Barnes and Noble. They had a few of each and sold out over a period of 2 weeks. I saw Mary perform Walk the Line at Pine Knob now "DTE Music Center": I thought her live version was better than the CD. Of course that is a matter of opinion! her version of Love Child was as good as her Constitution Hall performance.