[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wells on Broadway collection

Soul & Jazz Covers of Broadway Classics
    [[Warner Music Group - new on mp3)
    "On a Clear Day You Can See Forever," [[Mary Wells), "People," [[Esther Phillips), "A Taste of Honey," [[Barbara Lewis), "Over the Rainbow," [[Patti Labelle And The Bluebelles), "On the Street Where You Live," [[The Drifters), "I Could Have Danced All Night," [[Ben E. King), "Summertime," [[Dionne Warwick), "I Loves You Porgy," [[Nina Simone), "Can't Take My Eyes Off You," [[Brook Benton), "That's for Me," [[Lorraine Ellison), "You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To," [[Ruth Brown), "Fascinating Rhythm [[Live, 1974)," [[Spinners), "My Favorite Things [[Live, 1993)," [[Al Jarreau), "Love for Sale," [[Ernestine Anderson), "Don't Get Around Much Anymore," [[Little Anthony & The Imperials), "I'm Beginning to See the Light," [[Ray Charles), "Try to Remember," [[Patti Labelle And The Bluebelles), "Who Can I Turn To," [[Dionne Warwick), "What Kind of Fool Am I?," [[Dinah Washington), "Spring Can Really Hang You up the Most," [[Carmen McRae), "Someone to Watch Over Me," [[Jimmy Scott), "In a Sentimental Mood," [[Sarah Vaughan), "You'll Never Walk Alone," [[The Flamingos), "Somewhere," [[Aretha Franklin). Released 4/10/20.

the Mary Wells version of "On a Clear Day...." is from the Atco LP "The Two Sides of Mary Wells" which featured the hit "Dear Lover".