[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Starring in Sophisticated Ladies, I Love You Madly It Don't Mean A Thing

I would like to see a DVD of this entire show:

Mary Wilson starring in Duke Ellington's Sophisticated 2002, Here she is singing" I Love You Madly/ It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing".

That would be great to see,if they recorded the show.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    That would be great to see,if they recorded the show.
    Well, welcome back Redhot! I am sure they recorded at least one full performance.

Thanks Marv,I would hope so,some time people are not as smart as we think they are,it's like people think that they[[Motown/Berry Gordy) recorded Diana Ross and The Supremes Mary Wilson and Cindy Birdsong Farewell Show[[on video),i'm sure Motown didn't,unfortunately Motown/Berry Gordy didn't think that far.if they had any video,it would have showed up by now.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Thanks Marv,I would hope so,some time people are not as smart as we think they are,it's like people think that they[[Motown/Berry Gordy) recorded Diana Ross and The Supremes Mary Wilson and Cindy Birdsong Farewell Show[[on video),i'm sure Motown didn't,unfortunately Motown/Berry Gordy didn't think that far.if they had any video,it would have showed up by now.
    Motown actually did film the Diana Ross/Supremes farewell show. I don't think it will ever be released though. There were a ton of celebrities in the audience and many participated in the show at times. I really do believe someone, somewhere has the complete "Sophisticated Ladies Show". I have the complete "Supreme Soul" show from Sweden with Mary co-starring with Swedish singing star Tommy Nillson.