[REMOVE ADS]

Cindy Birdsong 1st PTL Appearance and Interview!

She sounds and looks great!

She talks about the kidnap.

Flo and Cindy's tragic stories go hand in hand ,despite Cindy being alive today.

Thanks so much Marv. Beautiful and powerful. I trust all is well with Ms Birdsong.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Thanks so much Marv. Beautiful and powerful. I trust all is well with Ms Birdsong.
    You are most welcome Luke. Cindy has a beautiful voice in my opinion. Those that love her, should pray for her.

Yes she does. Been praying for her.

What year was that? 87?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    What year was that? 87?
    I am not sure, but I think so. In 1986 she was still singing secular music and recording for Hi Hat Records. Now, 1987 is when the FLOS was formed and Cindy was an original member of that group even for a short while. Maybe this was in 88'?

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I am not sure, but I think so. In 1986 she was still singing secular music and recording for Hi Hat Records. Now, 1987 is when the FLOS was formed and Cindy was an original member of that group even for a short while. Maybe this was in 88'?
    Now that I think about it, wasn't she on Motorcity around 86-87? So yeah, this could be 88 or 89...whenever she became born again [[someone really needs to do a full fledged biography on ALL the Supremes, not just the ones who birthed the legend like Flo, Diana and Mary).

Cindy was gonna write a book a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Now that I think about it, wasn't she on Motorcity around 86-87? So yeah, this could be 88 or 89...whenever she became born again [[someone really needs to do a full fledged biography on ALL the Supremes, not just the ones who birthed the legend like Flo, Diana and Mary).

Cindy was gonna write a book a few years ago.
    No, Cindy was never associated with Motorcity Records. The FLOS, later on with Lynda Laurence recorded for Motorcity.