[REMOVE ADS]

Cindy Birdsong - Regis & Kathi Lee Show 1986

I haven't seen this in years. Here she is......Ms. Cindy Birdsong!

Great to see Cindy . Thanks Marv. She does a great job on the hits.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Great to see Cindy . Thanks Marv. She does a great job on the hits.
    You're most welcome Luke. This is right after Cindy performed her debut show at The Palladium in NYC. It used to be on 14th Street and was my favorite club in the 80s. Her second show was at the Hippodrome in London.

After these performances and some tv did her solo career just end ...religious reasons or no opportunities?

I had never seen this before. Thank you for posting it. Was "Ready for You" ever released? Was Cindy signed to a US label? It would be nice to see this on a compilation of some sort.

I love Cindy....she is my all time favorite soprano 3rd girl Supreme! not even in the same ballpark as far as "powerful" goes as ANY of the other girls, but soft, sweet and irresistibly likable....looked and sounded great with Mary

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    After these performances and some tv did her solo career just end ...religious reasons or no opportunities?
    I don't know what happened with Hi Hat Records, her label at the time. Jimi LiLiumia would know more than I.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_sku View Post
    I had never seen this before. Thank you for posting it. Was "Ready for You" ever released? Was Cindy signed to a US label? It would be nice to see this on a compilation of some sort.
    Her single "Dancing Room" was released. Her label was named "Hi Hat Records" and I am not sure if they were a U.S. or a U.K. label.

Hi Hat was a UK-based record company.

Thanks for sharing! Cindy is my fave of all the Supremes. Maybe not everyone's favourite album but "The Magnificent 7" is one of my faves. Just because Cindy has some solo lines and 4 tops fave male group.

Quote Originally Posted by TYK1986 View Post
    Thanks for sharing! Cindy is my fave of all the Supremes. Maybe not everyone's favourite album but "The Magnificent 7" is one of my faves. Just because Cindy has some solo lines and 4 tops fave male group.
    You're most welcome TYK1986.