Bill Gates calls for a national shutdown to combat the COVID-19 virus and I'm all for it. Last week I lost a close friend who was only 51 to the coronavirus. The only case of someone I knew personally with the virus. Now, this past weekend, I was notified that two of my close relatives [[an elderly mother, and her middle-aged daughter) are in ICU with this coronavirus.

Things are speeding up minute-by-minute, it was reported on CNN that in NYC, the epicenter of the COVID-19 virus, a person dies every 9 minutes!

People are fleeing from New York to New Orleans seeking a safe haven. The truth is there's is No safe place to hide. When it comes to the United States, as it is around the world, anyone can contract this super virus; it doesn't matter if it's someone living in a Northern, Southern, Eastern, or Western state. The COVID-19 virus doesn't discriminate based on certain regions of the U.S. or the world.

I hope the government will heed Bill Gates' call for a national shutdown for 10 weeks or longer. Enforcing an all-states lockdown will save millions of lives and serve as a precedent for the next pandemic.

Bill Gates Calls For National Shutdown of U.S. As Coronavirus Spreads | NowThis