[REMOVE ADS]

Dr. In michigan says that perhaps-millions could die!

Last night on cnn an interview with a doctor from michigan that is those states that aren't taking this virus seriously enough as far as staying in could make it far worst for the country.

What nobody is saying is that if any states are not maintaining stay-at-home policies, then it doesn't matter that any are. Consider: Michigan could do everything right and lower its infection rate significantly and all it would take is a car full of infected folks from Mississippi to head up to Detroit and start it all over again. Not just for Michigan; for everybody. Those ignorant political shill governors in Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, etc. are going to stretch this out for a year longer than necessary.

BTW: We're never going back to normal. We'll see some relaxing of the public rules but this will be with us forever. No thanks to those ridiculous governors and the fools who support them.

I heard a projection of 2.2 million today on Democracy Now.

We're gonna be tramatized as hell behind this,where before we wouldn't think twice about being in a crowd we will now,paranoid is gonna be the new normal,and although we'll try to be cool about it's gonna take a long time before we can be if ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    We're gonna be tramatized as hell behind this,where before we wouldn't think twice about being in a crowd we will now,paranoid is gonna be the new normal,and although we'll try to be cool about it's gonna take a long time before we can be if ever!!
    It almost reminds me of when we first heard about AIDS back in the early 80s. I was in college and we were even afraid of people you didn't know to shake your hand or serving your food in restaurants. We didn't know or understand how people caught it.

Yeah, forget normal. I'd be concerned about the level of PTSD among healthcare providers. Some are saying that busier hospitals are like war zones. Since there are semi trailers parked outside for the corpses, I'm inclined to agree. One of the typically most satisfying careers has become a nightmare for many.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Yeah, forget normal. I'd be concerned about the level of PTSD among healthcare providers. Some are saying that busier hospitals are like war zones. Since there are semi trailers parked outside for the corpses, I'm inclined to agree. One of the typically most satisfying careers has become a nightmare for many.
    A lot of crying and anguish is going on that they are not showing in the news media.

YEP,GEE REMEMBER WHEN ALL THE CRYING AND ANGUISH WAS COMING OUT OF-GRADY'S...[just a little humor!!]

Sad. And now the US is reopening. Poor Michigan. Detroit's great loss of Gordy's Motown to LA, near bankruptcy. Flint's water fiasco. And along w/Covid massive flooding. I call it mini-Katrina. Dams collapsing apparently. Sad indeed.

Al gore's predictions are coming true.