[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson of The Supremes on The Donny & Marie Show 2000

special thanks to Eric Iverson. He’s been posting all of the past recent videos on YouTube to share.

This was such a great show that I was hoping to see it again. Thank you Blackguy69!

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    special thanks to Eric Iverson. He’s been posting all of the past recent videos on YouTube to share.

This was a fun interview and Mary it has to be said was looking hot. Donny and Marie do quite a good job on backing vocals, much to my surprise lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    This was a fun interview and Mary it has to be said was looking hot. Donny and Marie do quite a good job on backing vocals, much to my surprise lol.
    Yes, I agree about Donny & Marie. It doesn't look rehearsed and they fell right in line. Well, they have been in show business all of their lives so that helps.