[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross & The Supremes Boston College October 3, 1969

Following up on Soph. Souls thread about photos from San Diego, here are four still taken at the Boston College show a mere three months before Farewell.

Enjoy.Name:  DMC BC 1969.jpg
Views: 1901
Size:  41.0 KBName:  DR BC 1969.jpg
Views: 1769
Size:  37.3 KBName:  Mary and Cindy BC 1969.jpg
Views: 2223
Size:  48.1 KBName:  Mary BC 1969.jpg
Views: 1159
Size:  39.6 KB[ATTACH]

Great photos dba! Thank you very much.

I was at this show, thanks for the pics dba. Are these personal photos or are they from a BC publication?

I also saw them the week before at UMass Amherst. They wore the same gowns at the first show. There is a small picture of them in the UMass Yearbook from 1970.

Pics were taken by me

Found them in my desk this past weekend. I think there are other pics in there but that will be for another "weekend" chore. Glad you enjoyed.

I saw Diana Ross and the Supremes October 5, 1969 here in Hartford, CT. I was in awe of my girls and though it was too glitzy and very much Diana's show it was nice seeing my girls LIVE for the first time. Sort of wished Flo could've still been in the group for when a classmate of mine seen them two years before they wore their red sequined gowns and he said he thought Flo was too funny and he also commented on her figure. When I saw the girls on this date they opened the first show wearing those same gold gowns.

Quote Originally Posted by dba View Post
    Found them in my desk this past weekend. I think there are other pics in there but that will be for another "weekend" chore. Glad you enjoyed.

dba...wonderful images of the girls....thanks so much!!
    John

Great pics, but what a funny ceiling... sooo unglamorous.