[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday to Miss Diana Ross.

Wishing a Happy 76th Birthday to one of the most iconic female entertainers of all time. May she stay safe and healthy during these uncertain times. Thank you for being the soundtrack to my life.

Happy Birthday to the beautiful and incredible Diana Ross! Just like "Brock" said to "Joan" in an episode of Girlfriends, "I can't imagine my life without you!" Growing up loving Motown, especially The Supremes, Diana Ross & The Supremes, and solo Diana Ross has enriched and given my life more joy that can possibly be measured, still does to this day!

Much love and best birthday wishes to Miss Ross...I too cannot imagine my world without the gifts Diana has given me, and all of us!
    Darin

Happy Birthday to my favorite singer! Thank you for the soundtrack of my life.

Happy Birthday Miss Diana Ross! We met [[musically) when I was 12 and you were 19 and you have been a part of my life ever since. It’s been a sweet ride - and it ain’t over yet! Thank You, Lady. JOsEph

Happy Birthday to Miss Diana Ross. God bless whoever sent you.

Happy Healthy Birthday Diana Ross and many more !!

Happy Birthday Miss Diana Ross. 🎉🎉🎈🎈

Happy birthday to the dynamic and elegant Queen of Motown and my primary inspiration since the age of 7--Miss Diana Ross. Words can't express just what a difference your voice and image have made in my life.

In the words of Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston, “Heaven Sent You, I Know”!

Happy 76th Birthday Miss Diana Ross and thanks for all the wonderful years of ejoyment you have given me and my family through the years.

Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Miss Ross! I've had so many wonderful times listening to your beautiful singing, watching you on TV & movies, and experiencing nearly 50 years of glorious concert appearances here in the NYC area. Your belief in living life to its fullest, commitment to family and always being goal oriented have inspired me as well. Best to you!

Happy Birthday !

It's My Turn to join this Chain Reaction! Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to Miss Diana Ross. Always,
    the hardest working person in show business.

The birthday wishes are all pouring out on social media and news outlets. Nice to focus on this special day for our diva and not get bogged down in poor quality out of sync third rate interviews with some of her past colleagues!