[REMOVE ADS]

Pointer Sisters Question [["Top 40" Collection)

Being a fan of these fine ladies, I already have several greatest hits collections, but still buy more when the chance presents itself. So within the past few months, I noticed Amazon carrying a collection entitled "Top 40" and it is a two CD set with 37 tracks. It is a Sony Music product.

I found it to be an interesting collection and I planned to buy it. It shows a release date of 2019 which made me think there was no great rush, so I was waiting until something else came along so that I could place a larger order.

At the time I first noticed it, it was priced in the $8.00 to $9.00 range, which seemed quite reasonable for such a nice collection. Now for the odd part, which is why I am reaching out to you always-knowledgeable guys.....

It is now priced wayyyy up there in the $15.00 to $18.00 category and even those price ranges are sales by private sellers and there are shipping charges, some of which are hefty because the product would come from Europe. Also Amazon is the only website I ever found offering this collection.

So my question......... Is there any other website carrying this release? Or have I completely missed my chance to get it at that earlier bargain price?