[REMOVE ADS]

SNL mocks Patti Labelle

Saturday Night Live mocks Patti Labelle

That was funny! Thanks for sharing.

Inspired by...

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Inspired by...
    That condescending B! Patti should have just kicked her a** once the cameras were off.

Inspired by...
    So funny - and the little twit in the middle just kept on rambling ...

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    So funny - and the little twit in the middle just kept on rambling ...
    It was funny although to be fair, this clip only captures part of the exchange. I remember watching the entire segment and I don't think the woman meant to be rude to Patti. I think some wires got a bit crossed and Patti's alter-ego "Priscilla" came out.

It was funny although to be fair, this clip only captures part of the exchange. I remember watching the entire segment and I don't think the woman meant to be rude to Patti. I think some wires got a bit crossed and Patti's alter-ego "Priscilla" came out.
    "Cupcake good.....paper bad" to a woman old enough to be her mother? You don't find that rude? How about disrespectful?

SNL was not 'mocking' Patti any more or less than they 'mock' anyone. It's a comedy show and they do comedy.

I did not see the entire segment but have to agree with you.

I watch very little network tv nowadays but these 2 videos made me laugh out loud. Momma Don't Take No Mess!