[REMOVE ADS]

Inside Mark Ronson’s Spanish-Style LA House

A fun diversion...I only posted it because you’ll see that Mark has the very famous Supremes at Lincoln Center poster hanging in his living room! I guess he is a fan and hope he’s working with DR on her new album!

I saw a comment on Facebook by someone saying that the collaboration is not happening. Don’t know who that person is, or the validity of that statement. Hopefully Bluebrock has more info.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    I saw a comment on Facebook by someone saying that the collaboration is not happening. Don’t know who that person is, or the validity of that statement. Hopefully Bluebrock has more info.
    Mark Ronson has had some health issues recently and has been unable to work. I am told he is in a better place now, but the whole project has been put on hold due to the coronavirus. Diana has cancelled all engagements for the rest of 2020 and will be staying away from the studio. It is hoped Mark Ronson will be involved when the project resumes next year but at the moment nothing is confirmed. It is hoped that her UK tour will be put back for 12 months, so basically everything that was planned for 2020 will hopefully take place in 2021. Diana is taking no chances with her health. She need never work again, but she continues to love performing and will continue to do so if her health and world events permit it. That is all i can tell you at the moment.

Seeing the Supremes and Judy Garland hanging on the walls of a "straight" man's house makes me wonder. Cool house tho!

the house itself is one of the nicest ones I've seen and very much to my taste style wise...In my dreams I would be very happy with it! .... the landscape is gorgeous...can't say I'd be too comfortable with the interior....a bit too busy on the eyes and non traditional for me...except for possibly the blue room and the kitchen... he'd have to take everything else with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Mark Ronson has had some health issues recently and has been unable to work. I am told he is in a better place now, but the whole project has been put on hold due to the coronavirus. Diana has cancelled all engagements for the rest of 2020 and will be staying away from the studio. It is hoped Mark Ronson will be involved when the project resumes next year but at the moment nothing is confirmed. It is hoped that her UK tour will be put back for 12 months, so basically everything that was planned for 2020 will hopefully take place in 2021. Diana is taking no chances with her health. She need never work again, but she continues to love performing and will continue to do so if her health and world events permit it. That is all i can tell you at the moment.
    I do not believe for a second that this person or any other person here has any inside information about Diana Ross coming from inside Ross camp. Ross would never tolerate any insider talking for her or about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    I do not believe for a second that this person or any other person here has any inside information about Diana Ross coming from inside Ross camp. Ross would never tolerate any insider talking for her or about her.
    And that my dear friend is your choice and your opinion, and i have no problem whatsoever with that. Believe me. Don't believe me. I really don't care either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Well you are 130% wrong wrong wrong on this Debbie Downer.

Bluebrock Rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    Bluebrock Rocks!!
    Damn straight!

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Damn straight!
    Double damn straight!

I've appreciated and always welcome Bluebrock and his posts!

God there really are some vile prats on here...Bluebrock's posts are the ones I look forward most to reading and this forum would be a lot duller without them...keep em coming Bluebrock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Mark Ronson has had some health issues recently and has been unable to work. I am told he is in a better place now, but the whole project has been put on hold due to the coronavirus. Diana has cancelled all engagements for the rest of 2020 and will be staying away from the studio. It is hoped Mark Ronson will be involved when the project resumes next year but at the moment nothing is confirmed......
    So is Diana signed to Mark Ronson's newish Zelig Records??

Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    the house itself is one of the nicest ones I've seen and very much to my taste style wise...In my dreams I would be very happy with it! .... the landscape is gorgeous...can't say I'd be too comfortable with the interior....a bit too busy on the eyes and non traditional for me...except for possibly the blue room and the kitchen... he'd have to take everything else with him.
    I'd just take him and leave everything else

Quote Originally Posted by mowsville View Post
    God there really are some vile prats on here...Bluebrock's posts are the ones I look forward most to reading and this forum would be a lot duller without them...keep em coming Bluebrock.
    Yup - Bluebrock all the way! Even if he did not have real-deal info on par with Ralph and George at the time of Motown's heyday, he has more contemporary info and always manages to retain sanity in the face of the polluters.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 03-24-2020 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Historical importance

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    So is Diana signed to Mark Ronson's newish Zelig Records??
    Not to my knowledge.