[REMOVE ADS]

If Marvin Gaye was still livin, imagine the songs he would've written TODAY...

In light of the current WH administration and what's going on within our communities, as well as climate change, it would've really been interesting to see what Marvin would have come up with, had he still been alive to this day..

Remember he started it all with "What's Goin' On"...[[and BG didn't wanna do it - I was "aghast" when I heard about that)

Stevie Wonder came and talked about "Livin' in The Cit-aaay"...[[I could listen to this all day and still hear it as an "earworm" from time to time)...

Who's gonna "sang" for us now, that would have any REAL meaning?

Perhaps Marvin would have revisited The World Is Rated X!

They would have been awesome. All he'd need to do is look out his window or do a quick tour of internet news sites and he'd have "What's Goin' On parts 2 & #!

I could see Marvin doing new versions of "What's Going On", "Inner City Blues [[Make Me Wanna Holler)" & "Mercy Mercy Me [[The Ecology)" with lyrics updated to cover the current state of the world.

Honestly every social commentary song he recorded said it all.

That's why What's Going On and Mercy Mercy Me is streaming so well on Spotify because folks play it whenever there is chaos.

And he would've reworked Ain't That Peculiar "for current state of politics.