just checkin' in to see what ya'll been doin' since we have this awful crisis goin' on...

I do medical billing, and have been working from home since last Friday....the hospital I work for has set up a drive-thru test site at the building I work in....

It's my [[and other employees) opinion that our building has been nothing short of a human petri dish, since the carpets hadn't been cleaned in the 2 years that I got "moved" down here...

I've heard people from both sides of our "workspace" sneezing, coughing and you can tell they aren't covering their faces...some of them think that loud sneezing is "cute" and humorous...

Last Thurs. I actually WATCHED one of the interns sneeze, and cough without covering her face, then she proceeded to PICK HER NOSE and RUB HER EYES....and never bothered to reach, nor look for any tissue, and when she left a couple hours later, NEVER bothered to sanitize her hands [[yes, we have sanitizer available)..She's 26 and goes out "into the field" to work with children....

That was enough for me....I already have a pre-existing condition, and last year this time, a respiratory infection I caught made me almost wish I was dead...

Me and Mr.Gzu have been at home - we recently "stocked up" on stuff we need and should be good to go...

My godfather passed away last summer and he told me before he died, that we would indeed go thru another recession....

My own father said the same thing before he passed away back in '07..and he was right too...

So um, "How YOU doin'?