[REMOVE ADS]

In Memory of Tammi......

It's hard to believe today is the 50th anniversary of the loss of the beautiful and talented Tammi Terrell, after her years long fight against brain cancer. Let's remember her on this day, and play something in her memory. Here is one of my favorites.
    Darin

I remember the day well.I never thought 50 years would go by so quickly.
    In her short life she has given the world so much great music. she will always be remembered. Thanks for the music RIP

What a nice tribute to a great Motown artist, one of a handful from the great state of Pennsylvania. She was a native of Philadelphia, PA. Her life was cut off far too short than it should have been. Thanks for the reminder.

I watched the Unsung program on Tammi over the weekend. She had a tough and jam-packed life at such a young age.

I watched the show recently too Marv, and was struck by how difficult a life she lead. Tammi has always been the Motown artist I connected to most as we share the same birthday, April 29th. I'll prefer to remember the brighter and high spots in her life though, which she had many!
    Darin