[REMOVE ADS]

An Evening with Mary Wilson

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lZuC0DfRcR8&t=1048s Not sure if this has been posted.

That was great and chocked full of great information. Mary very at home in front of an audience whether she is singing or being interviewed. Thanks Luke!

Mary's got the gift of gab, very much the chatter from the get-go, and she keeps it lively. I do wish, however, that she would stay on topic more than she does. She gets all wound up and goes off on tangents which are always fun and informative, but then she loses the thread and sometimes never returns to the original topic. [[She admits to this all the time, so I'm not not calling her out to be petty.)

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    Mary's got the gift of gab, very much the chatter from the get-go, and she keeps it lively. I do wish, however, that she would stay on topic more than she does. She gets all wound up and goes off on tangents which are always fun and informative, but then she loses the thread and sometimes never returns to the original topic. [[She admits to this all the time, so I'm not not calling her out to be petty.)
    It is a bit ironic [[if that is the right word in this case) that Mary was forbidden to speak in interviews in that late 60s with the Supremes and now she has probably done more interviews than anyone else from Motown!

I thought of the same thing Marv! Now she can share what she wants and when she wants... go Mary!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I thought of the same thing Marv! Now she can share what she wants and when she wants... go Mary!
    Along with her books, her national and international interviews are keeping the Motown, the Supremes, and her own legacy alive.