[REMOVE ADS]

Rip pin-up/burlesque legend lottie the body

Burlesque dancer Lottie "The Body" has passed away after dealing with multiple health challenges. I could not find an article on her passing but I got to know "Mama" Lottie as she would have me call her over the past few years and received the news and funeral arrangements from her family members. She was a joy to talk to and shared some really great stories. Check out this story about her legacy.
    https://www.coffeerhetoric.com/2012/...=1417298073196
    Name:  lottie1.jpg
Views: 2472
Size:  65.3 KBName:  lottie3.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  68.8 KBName:  lotte2.jpg
Views: 1717
Size:  50.5 KB

Here's Mrs Lottie reminiscing about the late Detroit Mayor Coleman A Young. She was still charismatic, charming and sassy

Lottie "The Body" was as much a part of Detroit as Motown and GM! I remember seeing her at Bert's past her heyday, but she was still a "star"! Probably the most famous and popular "Shake Dancer" to ever come out of Detroit. This has been a bad week for Detroit legends departing us. Rest in peace Miss Lottie.

Marv