[REMOVE ADS]

Eddie & brian holland on the view tomorrow wed feb 26th

The Holland Brothers are scheduled to be on THE VIEW tomorrow, Feb 26th. They are listed as authors and I presume that they will be discussing the book that was released last fall.

Brian Holland, Edward Holland, and Lamont Dozier, known as Holland-Dozier-Holland or H-D-H, were the greatest songwriting team in American pop music history. Seventy of the songs they wrote reached the Billboard Top 40, with 15 of these reaching No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 pop chart. No other songwriting team or individual has come close to equaling, let alone surpassing, this record. They’ve been inducted into both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame. As tunesmiths for the legendary Motown Record Corporation, and for their own corporations, Invictus Records and Hot Wax Records, they wrote and produced hits for Diana Ross and the Supremes, including “Baby Love,” “Stop! In the Name of Love,” “Where Did Our Love Go,” “You Keep Me Hangin’ On,” “You Can’t Hurry Love,” “I Hear a Symphony,” “Come See About Me,” “Back in My Arms Again” and “Reflections.” Now the legendary composers are ready to reveal the inspirations and stories behind their chart-topping hits, providing millions of fans with the first complete history of their songwriting process, and detail the real-life experiences that led them to write each of their most famous tunes. They will also reveal their creative and intimate relationships with Motown’s biggest stars.

I have my DVR set.

Thanks for the info Milven; will watch.

Thank you very much. Usually, we find out AFTER THE FACT and then it is too late to retrieve it. I definitely will be watching it.

�� I'll be watching...TFS

Hey ALL, Temptations manager Shelley Berger,

Otis Williams and his long time manager, Shelley Berger are in "The View" audience today. Also, joining Eddie & Brian Holland is a surprise performance, please tune in.

Thanks again, for the heads up Milven!

I saw it and it was great! I love the Holland Brothers. They are very down to Earth and would be fun to have beers and talk with them.

And Eddie can sing! Very focused on Supremes and Tempts! Exciting to see the Holland Bros and the music and clips!

It's on YouTube. Below link goes close to start of segment.

Last edited by lockhartgary; 02-27-2020 at 05:30 PM.

It was fun seeing Brian & Eddie Holland on The View on Wednesday [[along with the cast of Ain't Too Proud To Beg performing Motown Classics and highlighting Otis Williams sitting in the audience). I wonder if they would consider having Lamont Dozier on the show so he can discuss his book.

Quote Originally Posted by lockhartgary View Post
    It's on YouTube. Below link goes close to start of segment.

I noticed that they muted all of the musical performances in this clip.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I wonder why. Of course, it wasn't muted on the telecast. Also , it is not muted in this clip below. You can listen to and watch it, here

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    I wonder why. Of course, it wasn't muted on the telecast. Also , it is not muted in this clip below. You can listen to and watch it, here
    Thank you Milven. I saw all but the last few months of the show the other day on TV.

Mrs. Powell would probably smack the girl on the right in "The Supremes" as she is clearly protruding the buttocks! LOL!!!!

Mrs. Powell would probably smack the girl on the right in "The Supremes" as she is clearly protruding the buttocks! LOL!!!!
    i am just glad the backup gal in the middle was blocked from view. Thank you