[REMOVE ADS]

High Inergy - You Can't Turn Me Off Soul Train 1977

itís been reposted back on YouTube

You posted this exactly one year ago on 2-14-19. Did you realize that? LOL!

https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthrea...ht=High+Inergy

Stroke of luck. it was taken off YouTube. Just saw it a few minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Stroke of luck. it was taken off YouTube. Just saw it a few minutes ago
    It is a great song with some great memories for me. Thank you for putting it back up here!

Motown really tried getting behind this group, Gwen Gordy even had them on a promotion tour as my brother met them & Gwen at a big record shop in Orlando & it was after this record was hitting. On a different note... if you ever get a chance to see the Carol Burnett Show where Carol is in bed with Tim Conway & does this song...too funny, I saw it again on TV the other night & I was rolling in bed with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

You mean this ��
    Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    Motown really tried getting behind this group, Gwen Gordy even had them on a promotion tour as my brother met them & Gwen at a big record shop in Orlando & it was after this record was hitting. On a different note... if you ever get a chance to see the Carol Burnett Show where Carol is in bed with Tim Conway & does this song...too funny, I saw it again on TV the other night & I was rolling in bed with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.
    Last edited by blackguy69; 02-14-2020 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Forgot link

LOL, yes, it struck me as so funny. That was during the time the song was a big hit.

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    LOL, yes, it struck me as so funny. That was during the time the song was a big hit.
    Two years later, Carol Burnett sang Anita Ward's "Ring My Bell" in one of her skits. LOL!