[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

  2. #2
    I'll tamp my excitement level down until I see whether J.C. Watts makes it a darker version of Fox News. Especially since they have Larry Elder as one of their key contributors. He's been a shameless conservative shill for decades. But if they can deliver the news without pontificating or showing obvious policital bias, I'm all in to view it.

  3. #3
    I wish this could have happened 10-15 years ago because now people get their news from sources other than broadcast television. Also, they will need a steady stream of advertisers to keep things afloat. Still, I am happy about the progress.

  4. #4
    Sounds like a newsy[bet]to me.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I'll tamp my excitement level down until I see whether J.C. Watts makes it a darker version of Fox News. Especially since they have Larry Elder as one of their key contributors. He's been a shameless conservative shill for decades. But if they can deliver the news without pontificating or showing obvious policital bias, I'm all in to view it.
    Watts and Elder? No obvious political bias? I won't hold my breath.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Watts and Elder? No obvious political bias? I won't hold my breath.
    Larry Elder is a huge President Pus*y Grabber supporter and defend everything he says and does. Elder also trashed President Obama for 8 years. This doesnt sound like a fair network more like another faux news trump network.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Watts and Elder? No obvious political bias? I won't hold my breath.
    Yep. One was the Republican party's Obama and the other makes Diamond & Silk look like Angela Davis. They also have some former Faux News contributors. We'll see early on whether it's just Blox News, which I suspect it will be.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Yep. One was the Republican party's Obama and the other makes Diamond & Silk look like Angela Davis. They also have some former Faux News contributors. We'll see early on whether it's just Blox News, which I suspect it will be.
    Which is sad because this is a network we've needed for a long time. If it could become a trusted news source (a rarity today, particularly on television), it would be a good way for many folks in the community to get news they may not otherwise receive. But Larry Elder in particular has spent many years telling us that our racial identity should be nothing more than a physical trait. Now all of a sudden he's willing to be attached to a Black news network? Yeah, right. I'm going to tune in just long enough to see my suspicions realized and then I'm going to shun this network like I do Fox, CNN, MSNBC and all the other party institutions.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.