[REMOVE ADS]

Yesterday, Today, Forever - Holland-Dozier-Holland 3-LP Set (1977)

I just finished reading Eddie and Brian Holland's book. There's an interesting discography at the end of the book. It lists 'Yesterday, Today, Forever' as having been released in 1977. There are some Eddie Holland recordings on it.

Does anyone have this? I tried looking online but couldn't find any clips. I'm especially interested to hear his version of 'I Can't Go On Living Without Your Love'

I do have the album, and I'll dig out the track. It will be in a few days time, so if anyone actually has the track available earlier than I can provide, please do so.

Quote Originally Posted by motown01 View Post
    I just finished reading Eddie and Brian Holland's book. There's an interesting discography at the end of the book. It lists 'Yesterday, Today, Forever' as having been released in 1977. There are some Eddie Holland recordings on it.

Does anyone have this? I tried looking online but couldn't find any clips. I'm especially interested to hear his version of 'I Can't Go On Living Without Your Love'
    Is I Can't Go On the Isley Brother's track from '68(?), I think?

The Islets had a song called "I Can't Go On Sharing Your Love" which I love and Chuck Jackson did too. Much later, Thelma Houston had "I Can't Go On Living Without Your Love"

Thanks MikeW. Looking forward to hearing that song.

motown01, it will be a little longer I’m sorry to tell you. I spent a couple of hours today humping and opening numerous boxes searching for Yesterday, Today, Forever, and having gone through a thousand plus albums still hadn’t found it. I did take the time to recover a number of albums from storage for ripping from vinyl. I retrieved the entire Willie Hutch albums and the entire Originals albums (all the Motown plus their recordings on other labels)and the two Ronnie Mcneir Motown albums. Also all the High Inergy albums. I’ll go back in the storage area later this week.

I am really wondering what the hell do I do with the thousands of soul albums, box sets, singles, cds, cassettes, books and magazines I have collected over more than half a century. I suspect they will all go to landfill��. Yikes.

Thanks Mike. I appreciate it. It's a shame that some of these albums have never been released in newer formats - especially in this case where Yesterday, Today, Forever now sells for around $400.