[REMOVE ADS]

].....................
    Last edited by milven; 02-10-2020 at 09:12 AM. Reason: THERE REALLY SHOULD BE A WAY TO DELETE A THREAD THAT WAS POSTED IN ERROR

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...IT'S KINDA QUIET HERE,I THINK I'LL LAY OUT MY BLANKET AND STAY AWHILE...IF VOICE COULD SEE ME NOW....I can see you Jai...WHO SAID THAT???

-. --- .-- - .... .. ... .. ... .--- ..- ... - -.-. --- -. ..-. ..- ... .. -. --. ·-·-·-

-... ..- - .. ... ..- .--. .--. --- .-. - .. - --··-- .---- ----- ----- ·-·-·-

Hey jerry,you here too,this is my kinda place..ahhh just look at those blue skies and the nice birds flying...but they kind of look like vultures!!

Wait... You're saying the skies down there are BLUE?! Lucky you, I haven't seen a blue sky since September. And the birds up here are flying around in parkas and galoshes. If they're vultures, they have to pull their sky masks off if they're going to eat anything. And good luck finding anything to eat outside because the only things stoopid enough to be caught dead out there are cars that weren't started for more than a day.

JERRY,YOU'RE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THOSE NICE DOTS,IT'S COLD OVER THERE,YOU NEED TO BE OVER HER WHERE IT'S WARM AND SUNNY....Jai come away from the keyboard and take your meds,you're seeing things again,it's only some dots on the keyboard that has nothing to do with you...SHUTTUP VOICE,EVERY TIME I FIND I NICE PLACE YOU SHOW UP AND START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH,I LIKE IT HERE AND SO WILL JERRY ONCE HE GETS IN OUTTA THE COLD,OVA HERE JERRY!!

-. --- .-- --··-- .. ·----· -- .--- ..- ... - -.-. --- -. ..-. ..- ... . -.. ·-·-·- -... ..- - .-- .... .- - . ...- . .-. ·-·-·- .. --. ..- . ... ... ·-·-·-

JERRY,OH JERRY I CAN'T SEE YOU FOR ALL THESE DIT DOTS FLOATING AROUND,FOLLOW THE SOUND OF MY TYPING AND YOU'LL SEE THE LIGHT...Jai,there is no light and nobody should ever listen to you because you're not all there,SHUTTUP VOICE AND MIND YOUR OWN BIZWACKS ME AND JERRY GONNA CHILL OVER HERE IN THIS NEW PLACE WE'VE DISCOVERED SO GET LOST...Jai you didn't discover anything it was just a post,now behave yourself...NOBODY WAS HERE UNTIL I GOT HERE I MIGHT NAME THIS PLACE-JAI'S ISLAND,AND YOU'RE NOT INVITED AND I'LL TURN YOU AWAY AT THE BORDER...Jaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....there is no border,I'm calling your doctor right now....HE'S NOT INVITED EITHER,I'M GOING OUT TO THE BEACH!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH SO NICE HERE,WARM SUNSHINE AND BLUE SKIES...Jai,stop that nonsense and do something with your life,a grown man still acting out like a child...WHAT THE FOUR ONE ONE...VOICE YOU NEED A LIFE FOLLOWING ME AND ALWAYS COMPLAINING STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES,AND GET LOST GEEZ...Jai you're truly hopeless...I MAY BE HOPELESS,BUT I'M HERE IN THE SUNSHINE,WHERE ARE YOU?

It was sunny here but also as cold as a witch's tit. Pardon my French.

JERRY,DON'T WORRY IT'LL GET WARM AGAIN AS SOON AS A CERTAIN VOICE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED STOPS OPENING THE DOOR AN LETTING COLD AIR IN....Jai,time for your meds,the doctor wants you to come in for your checkup right away...HAAAAAAA,ME AN JERRY OVA HERE CHILLIN AND YOU AN YOUR DOCTOR FRIEND CAN GET TO STEPPIN,AND CLOSE THAT DOOR..Jai,I will call the orderlies for you if need be now come along quietly...Pssssss,HEY JERRY OVA HERE,THE TIDES COMING IN OR GOING OUT WHICHEVER COMES FIRST AND WE'RE GONNA WATCH THE FISH SWIM IN THE CLEAR BLUE WATER,BRING YOUR FISHING GEAR IF YOU LIKE...Jaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there are no fish just a keyboard...IGNORE HIM JERRY THE FISH ARE BITIN!!

HEY JERRY,LOOK AT THAT SUNSET,NOW AIN'T DAT COOL,VOICE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN,HEY JERRY WE'RE GONNA HAVE PIG ROAST AS SOON AS THE COALS ARE HOT ON THE GRILL...Jaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,stop this nonsense right now...WHO SAID THAT???

I'll be over the moon if we have a pig roast on Election Day in November.

Jerry,the pigs are lining up!!!

Yah, but so are the Russians [[with the full support of Porkimus Maximus, which is the Latin name for Donald John Trump).

Shhhhhhhhhh...jerry the piggies are afraid of trumpy!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhh...jerry the piggies are afraid of trumpy!!
    Not the ones with badges. They love him because he encourages them to treat black folks harshly.

Ahhhhhhh,another sunny day here on-jai island,sun and sand,what a place!

Jerry,come on down here where the sand is warm and sandy,the sun is shining bright and the jazz is kicking...chaka-wes-manhattan transfer-sarah-roy ayers...and not a voice in sight,hehehe!!

Can't. I jumped in my bunker and welded it shut. Now the lights went out and I can't find the flashlight or a breaker. Good thing I have enough supplies to last until the weekend. Always proud of my preparation skills. By the way, where's my can opener?

Hehehehehe,come on outta there jerry,into the light..come on one step at a time you can do it!!

It's so nice here,the sun is shining brightly,the sky is so blue and i'm just chillin..[jerry,where you at brother??]birds' are chirping the sand is good..the sea is as far as the eye can see,what a place.

??! In the words of some of my [[thankfully) former friends: Where you at?

I haven't heard a bird chirping since last Fall. And the only sand in my place got wiped out of my eyes when I woke up. And I'm 500 miles from the closest sea, where I'd face arrest if I went during these dark days. Are you hitting that hard stuff again?

JERRY,JERRY JUST FOLLOW THOSE WONDERFUL DOTS ON THE SCREEN AND YOU TOO WILL FIND TRANQUILITY....Jerry sir,this is the voice of reason speaking,please don't listen to anything that poor Jai says,he's quite dillusional and he's off his meds as I'm trying to help him but he fights me at every turn,he means well and is actually quite harmless...WHAT? WHERE DID VOICE COME FROM? HE'S ALWAYS SNEAKING BEHIND ME TRYING TO MESS THINGS UP,DON'T LISTEN TO HIM JERRY JUST FOLLOW THE DOTS AND YOU'LL FIND THE SEA AN SUN..DON'S FORGET YOUR SUNGLASSES.

Hey,what the..i was going for a dip in the nice blue waters, but it smells like lysol!!!

Doc said Grady's veins are clogged w/Lysol. Might have to swig some Clorox. Might be curtains for Unk!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...nothing can clog grady's veins,have you been in his eatery?

R&B........look to the Old Miner for guidance

Quote Originally Posted by nativeNY63 View Post
    Doc said Grady's veins are clogged w/Lysol. Might have to swig some Clorox. Might be curtains for Unk!
    That's not a surprise. I should have know Grady was drinking the Lysol he bought because he doesn't use it in his joint. I asked him what sort of greens he used in his salad and he told me us used ptomaine lettuce.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    r&b........look to the old miner for guidance
    i'm trying to locate him,but as you know he and his mules only surface once a year or so..he's so deep in the soulmines that nobody with the exception of[mel]can reach him..but he may come up for air!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    that's not a surprise. I should have know grady was drinking the lysol he bought because he doesn't use it in his joint. I asked him what sort of greens he used in his salad and he told me us used ptomaine lettuce.
    grady's lying,ptomaine lettuce would be two steps up for him.

Hey,when i came back from the concession stand there were guys in hasmat suits clearing the.....................??? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

Bad news, Bubba... Really, really bad news. It looks like the Quizards are going to have to finish the season. But thanks to social distancing, they'll play in Orlando, Floriduh or Lost Wages, Nevada so you won't have to smell what Teddy's cooking in your end of town.

Sir,after you're in office maybe you can excommunicate them to say oh...russia??

Russia? Russia doesn't deserve an NBA team. I'll send them to Budapest because my stomach just growled and I'm feeling kind of Hungary right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Russia? Russia doesn't deserve an NBA team. I'll send them to Budapest because my stomach just growled and I'm feeling kind of Hungary right now.
    Would you consider Ukraine? Because sometimes I get a terrible Ukraine headache.

Quote Originally Posted by nativeNY63 View Post
    Would you consider Ukraine? Because sometimes I get a terrible Ukraine headache.
    I'll form a commission. I might send them to Turkey because that what I ate when I got Hungary. We'll change the name from Wizards to Gizzards [[the Turkey Gizzards has a ring to it, dunnit?) and combine ticket sales with a nationwide promotion of half-priced chicken fingers.

Jerry,when you elected you need to have an investigation or instigation into who's bothering this nice little......................thread,it's so nice here those nosey quotation marks may be behind this,or those question marks[they never get any answers]or it could be[mark the mailman]anyhow we need answers sir and only you will have the power to solve this travasty!!

HEY JERRY,THE LYSOL IS GONE AND NOW I SMELL TEARGAS...[i'm tearing up ova here]I HEAR THAT TRUMMPY HAS DECLARED THESE....................AS BEING ON FEDERAL LAND AND HE WANTS A PHOTO OP,WITH THE BOOK HE JUST FINISHED READING-BOOK OF MORONS FOR DUMMIES WHO WANT TO BE PRESIDENT ,HE'S GOT ALL THESE TROOPS HERE AND THE TEARGAS HAS FOGGED UP THE BLUE SKIES AND THE SAND IS SMEARED FROM THE LYSOL,AND THE LITTLE....................ARE ALL OUT OF LINE,THIS IS TERRIBLE,WHY...WHY...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYY????

This shit's bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Jerry,when you elected you need to have an investigation or instigation into who's bothering this nice little......................thread,it's so nice here those nosey quotation marks may be behind this,or those question marks[they never get any answers]or it could be[mark the mailman]anyhow we need answers sir and only you will have the power to solve this travasty!!
    I'm going to stealth mode. They'll never figure out my code.

Oops. i MeAn ThEy'Ll NeVeR fIgUrE oUt My CoDe. It'S a SeCrEt.

Jerry,this is too confusing for our little.................all they do now is cower in a corner.

That's not them. That's me when the news comes on.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....hey wait a minute,maybe i should be in a corner too...sigh!!!

JERRY,I SPOKE WITH MY LEGAL TEAM..[PLEAD.GILTY.& SCRAMM]THESE LEGAL BEAGLES SAY THAT SINCE OUR LITTLE..............DON'T REALLY CONSTITUTE ANYTHING OF VALUE THEY CAN'T BE HARASSED,SO SOON THE BLUE SKIES WILL RETURN AND AFTER DUUFUSS BRINGS THE SAND BACK...[that boy ain't right]WE'LL AGAIN BE ABLE TO COME HERE AND BASK IN THE GLOW OF NOTHINGNESS,ONLY IN AMERICA JERRY!

Ya gotta love it, Homey. Except for dangerous cops, corrupt politicians, pandemics, protests, ridiculous levels of income inequality, substandard healthcare for tens of millions, sky high infant mortality, millions and millions of racists and cat ladies, this is easily the best country in this world between Canada and Mexico. If you can't make it here, it's because the system is against you but rub some dirt on that and walk it off.

Or you can order-take out from grady's!!!

Oh, when you're reduced to that then you've lost all hope. Grady's idea of a takeout menu is giving you a selection between leaving on a gurney, a stretcher or in a box.

And if you leave a tip,he'll throw in a eulogy!!