[REMOVE ADS]

Who Really Killed Malcolm X? Fifty-five years later, the case may be reopened.

Really? The u.s.government knows who killed malcolm,it's almost the same folks that got the kennedy bros.and dr.king.

I just finished watching Who Killed Malcolm X on Netflix and the series closed with Activist Abdur Rahman Muhammad submitting a request to the Government to reopen the case. I'm not expecting much but we shall see.

Manhattan district attorney’s office to revisit Malcolm X’s murder

The case will be reopened amid the airing of a Netflix series based on Malcolm X’s life.

Read More Here:
    https://www.revolt.tv/news/2020/2/8/...ZhojjF2v8FX3Zw

And does it really matter at this point?

Carolyn Bryant, the woman responsible for getting Emmitt Till murdered, admitted that she lied on him. Nothing happened to her.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    And does it really matter at this point?
    Personally, I'd like to know because I spent most of my life reciting the narrative that he was murdered as a result of conflict with the NOI. My world view would literally change if I found out that was all a lie.

But thanks to Trump and Bill Barr, I have no faith that the federal government would be forthcoming with any inquiries. After the shenanigans with Jeffrey Epstein's "suicide", Barr's lying about the outcome of the Mueller Report, and Trump's putting unethical lackeys in high roles of the Department of Justice, I believe absolutely nothing that I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Carolyn Bryant, the woman responsible for getting Emmitt Till murdered, admitted that she lied on him. Nothing happened to her.
    That's because when it comes to criminal justice and black people, it is still "just us".

Jerry,as i'm sure you know,all down through the ages those in power have feared-the coming of the messiah..the truth teller sent to free the people from oppression-from the time of moses til this very day..read about that period in u.s.history and what direction this country would've taken had-jfk-mlk-malcolm-rfk lived.

Since we lost brother Martin and brother Malcolm, there hasn't been a voice capable of leading African-Americans in anything close to unity. To be sure, it was never a job that one man or woman could do, but to take out the two voices that reflected the clearest paths forward was too much and we never recovered. Now? You have Candace Owens, Diamond & Silk, Ben Carson and all manner of sellouts cooning and a gaggle of fools following them who think that pissing on their black brothers and sisters is somehow liberating. Four more years of Donald Trump and we'll be back in Jim Crow, not just in the south, but nationwide.

We are living in dangerous times for sure,with the orange one in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Personally, I'd like to know because I spent most of my life reciting the narrative that he was murdered as a result of conflict with the NOI. My world view would literally change if I found out that was all a lie.

But thanks to Trump and Bill Barr, I have no faith that the federal government would be forthcoming with any inquiries. After the shenanigans with Jeffrey Epstein's "suicide", Barr's lying about the outcome of the Mueller Report, and Trump's putting unethical lackeys in high roles of the Department of Justice, I believe absolutely nothing that I hear.
    Malcolm himself said that Elijah Muhammad and the N.O.I. threaten to kill him because he learned that Mr. Muhammad had impregnated several of his young personal secretaries. He produced 8 children amongst them. They were fearful that Malcolm was going to go public with this information [[which he did) and explain that was the reason why he split with Elijah Muhammad and the N.O.I. I was just a little kid when this happened or I would have devoured every article and story I could have found on it.

I don't know for sure who the actual assassins were, although I had seen videos of a couple of the men accused being interviewed from prison. How the government plays into all of this is unclear to me. This could be a conspiracy theory on the lines of one I just learned about regarding JFK Jr. not being dead and will come forward soon to prove it. Amazing!

Did anyone finish the series? I watched it all about two weeks ago. It was very well done and eye opening. My opinion is definitely the FBI sponsored this. They basically put a hit out on the man and they knew just who to get to do it and let two innocent men sit in prison knowing all the while who the real killers were. While I'm almost certain Elijah Muhammad lost no sleep after Malcolm's murder, I'm not convinced he was involved. I hope the case is reopened if only to clear the names of Butler and Johnson.

How bout this theory,jfk was gonna end the vietnam war by [1965-he said so]he was also gonna[splinter the cia into a thousand pieces-he said so]his civil rights legislation was on the table[lbj pushed it through]now dr.king could sit down with the president on civil rights,malcolm after he came back from the mecca,said that he would sit down with other civil rights leaders and he was the only leader that could get the attention of folks in the hood,even more so than dr.king..now put those things together and think what happened to each of these leaders within a three year period,and you tell me who killed malcolm!!