[REMOVE ADS]

Wow! The Gayle King Threats Has It Come To This!!!

U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice Prepares For War With Snoop Dogg Over Gayle King

[[AllHipHop News) Former Obama National Security Advisor and United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice, had a few choice words for Snoop Dogg, in regards to his comments about Gayle King. [[Read More)

Susan Rice Ain't Playin'!!!

Former Obama National Security Advisor and U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice:
    Rice pushed back against the rapper’s threat, calling it “despicable,” and warning him the CBS anchor has lots of supporters who will not hesitate to stand up for her. “This is despicable,” she wrote. “Gayle King is one of the most principled, fair and tough journalists alive. Snoop, back the **** off. You come for @GayleKing, you come against an army. You will lose, and it won’t be pretty.”
    Last edited by MusicWise; 02-08-2020 at 08:07 PM.

Don't you find it more than a little strange that all of this anger and attention over a basketball player? Kobe Bryant may have been the greatest to ever play but is his demise and subsequent review of his life whether you agree or disagree is worth all of this?

Gayle King is a shameless opportunist. She asked Lisa Lesiie a question about her friend and was given an answer. Then she asked again and was given another answer. Then, a third. She had 16 years to ask Kobe about the allegations but never did. She even had the nerve to say that she'd met Kobe several times publicly and that she always found him to be friendly.

If she was going to ask about the allegations, she had plenty of opportunities to do so but chose not to because the issue was dead. It was over. If he was a sexual predator, it certainly would be known by now but by all accounts, he lived a clean life and hasn't sniffed allegations of impropriety since 2003. The reason I bring this up is because her best friend Oprah went on record last year when she trashed Michael Jackson by saying that predatory behavior was all about "patterns". If that's the case, what does one alleged incident in 41 years of otherwise exemplary living indicate? What's the pattern there?

I don't know what happened in 2003. But we all know that the alleged victim refused to cooperate after she was [[a) bullied by his defense team, and [[b) a crapload of evidence was exposed in court that called her credibility into question. For her to press a friend to say something negative about him was wrong. Nobody should be giving her death threats because that's blowing it out of proportion. But she deserves every bit of vitriol to which she's been exposed. Gayle, Susan Rice and Oprah can all kiss my ass over this. Everybody has skeletons in their closet. The time to ask about it is when those people have the opportunity to answer for them. Asking a friend two weeks after death is pure low grade BS and it confirms Gayle King AND Oprah to be the hypocritical scandal mavens they are.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Don't you find it more than a little strange that all of this anger and attention over a basketball player? Kobe Bryant may have been the greatest to ever play but is his demise and subsequent review of his life whether you agree or disagree is worth all of this?
    Marv, I do find it more than a little strange that someone who should be celebrated as one of the greatest to ever grace a basketball court, has taken a "they" against "them" to hold another level.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Gayle King is a shameless opportunist. She asked Lisa Lesiie a question about her friend and was given an answer. Then she asked again and was given another answer. Then, a third. She had 16 years to ask Kobe about the allegations but never did. She even had the nerve to say that she'd met Kobe several times publicly and that she always found him to be friendly.

If she was going to ask about the allegations, she had plenty of opportunities to do so but chose not to because the issue was dead. It was over. If he was a sexual predator, it certainly would be known by now but by all accounts, he lived a clean life and hasn't sniffed allegations of impropriety since 2003. The reason I bring this up is because her best friend Oprah went on record last year when she trashed Michael Jackson by saying that predatory behavior was all about "patterns". If that's the case, what does one alleged incident in 41 years of otherwise exemplary living indicate? What's the pattern there?

I don't know what happened in 2003. But we all know that the alleged victim refused to cooperate after she was [[a) bullied by his defense team, and [[b) a crapload of evidence was exposed in court that called her credibility into question. For her to press a friend to say something negative about him was wrong. Nobody should be giving her death threats because that's blowing it out of proportion. But she deserves every bit of vitriol to which she's been exposed. Gayle, Susan Rice and Oprah can all kiss my ass over this. Everybody has skeletons in their closet. The time to ask about it is when those people have the opportunity to answer for them. Asking a friend two weeks after death is pure low grade BS and it confirms Gayle King AND Oprah to be the hypocritical scandal mavens they are.
    I've been saying for sometime that Oprah and Gayle need to stop doing the dirty work for the powers that be. With that said, no one deserves to have their life threatened for going waaaaay beyond their journalistic duties.

Snoop went too far and needs to chill! We, the public, got this...

Quote Originally Posted by MusicWise View Post
    I've been saying for sometime that Oprah and Gayle need to stop doing the dirty work for the powers that be. With that said, no one deserves to have their life threatened for going waaaaay beyond their journalistic duties.

Snoop went too far and needs to chill! We, the public, got this...
    Absolutely. Nobody is served by the threats.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicWise View Post
    Marv, I do find it more than a little strange that someone who should be celebrated as one of the greatest to ever grace a basketball court, has taken a "they" against "them" to hold another level.
    It's called wash away any and everything good you may have done in life and focus only on the negative, the sensationalized. Kobe Bryant's case was dismissed way back in 2003. Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King have now made it clear that they do have it in for black men in general and prominent black men in particular.

Absolutely. Nobody is served by the threats.
    I don't believe there are threats. I believe that is being used as a PR stunt to take the heat off of Gayle King. I know we live in a violent, crazy World, but threatening to kill someone because they asked a question or brought up a negative story about a now-deceased basketball player? Come on....... It doesn't hold water.

....and what's with this waiting forever to bury him? They identified the body and they know the cause of death, get on with it! I say that because the longer they wait, the perceived freshness of the story lingers. There are people that have put up tons of videos accusing Kobe Bryant of being a Satanist. If they would go on and have the funeral, a lot of this nonsense would die down and people can move on.

That interview Oprah did with Michael Jackson's accusers has finished off Oprah for good with a pretty sizeable portion of the public. She is persona non-grata with me and a whole lot of other people now.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    It's called wash away any and everything good you may have done in life and focus only on the negative, the sensationalized. Kobe Bryant's case was dismissed way back in 2003. Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King have now made it clear that they do have it in for black men in general and prominent black men in particular.
    I totally agree.

This is sad and stupid,but we all know that reporters are paid for sensationalism,heck the local news is all about it too,even a snowstorm which will drop about an inch of snow in this area[d-m-v]is treated like the second ice age..anything for those ratings...sad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    This is sad and stupid,but we all know that reporters are paid for sensationalism,heck the local news is all about it too,even a snowstorm which will drop about an inch of snow in this area[d-m-v]is treated like the second ice age..anything for those ratings...sad!!!
    You are so right! Especially when it comes to weather and storms. The local news exaggerates causing people to go and buy up everything in the supermarkets and hardware stores. I even heard that the hardware stores do extremely well after a storm has been reported.

Kobe Bryant, daughter buried in Southern California cemetery

https://www.sfgate.com/news/us/artic...n-15051146.php