[REMOVE ADS]

President Trump Live and Unplugged: Tonight

Whether you like the current one or not, The State Of The Union address is the place to best understand the goals and to recount the successes of the president .... straight from the horses mouth , unfiltered by media bias.

Will this be Trump's last appearance ??
    The voters [[we the people) get to decide that in November!

Here is a rundown of Trump's seven special invites for tonight:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/...union-address/
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 02-04-2020 at 03:07 PM.

I have no intention of watching thank you and hope this is his final SOTU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    What a POS hypocrite he is.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    she must be watching Nancy Pelosi ......

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    she must be watching Nancy Pelosi ......
    President Pus*y Grabber isnt fit to polish Nancy Pelosis high heels.

Since you couldn't be bothered to watch the president's address and didn't witness Nancy's classless behavior during it and at the end , I don't know why you would now be commenting? ....
    but
    your classless filthy word choices for the president are not welcomed on my thread. Kindly refrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    Since you couldn't be bothered to watch the president's address and didn't witness Nancy's classless behavior during it and at the end , I don't know why you would now be commenting? ....
    but
    your classless filthy word choices for the president are not welcomed on my thread. Kindly refrain.
    That was actually Trump's filthy word. And speaking of class, he refused the traditional handshake between the president and the speaker so if you're calling out one, call out both.

Sorry, it isn't Trump who's bringing that filthy word to this thread.
    Is there a traditional handshake ? I hadn't heard that.
    He didn't shake Pence' hand either.

Added: For snickers I just reviewed the beginning of 2019 address. Two things : He gave the speech to Pelosi first, and shook her hand. Then he handed it to Pence and shook his hand.
    This time he gave it to Pence first , then to Pelosi, shaking neither's hand.

and
    For additional snickers I just looked at 2018. Two things: Paul Ryan introduces Trump first , not after as did Nancy; after the introduction he then turns to them and shakes Ryan's hand and then Pences, but hands neither a speech script at first. He then turns to the crowd waves, then turns back to Pence and Ryan handing them leather bound copies of the address without a repeated handshake. Of interest, Ryan sets his copy aside, thereby never once toying , fumbling, flipping, or fidgeting with its pages during the entirety of the presentation.

what the heck , now I've checked out Obama's last address. VP Biden reaches out to Obama with an offer of a handshake as Obama approaches, then Obama shakes Ryan's hand , and then continues to shake hands with anyone he can reach. Finally speech handouts [[encased in leather folders) are offered to the two without additional handshakes.
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 02-05-2020 at 04:06 AM.

Welp, I DID watch it, and the way I "see it", he told a buncha lies....

Economic recovery started under Obama - I know, cuz I suddenly became a part of it - was able to go BACK to school and get a REAL job back in 2011 after being a caregiver for my parents for 9 yrs...

"tax cuts" didn't help ME at all...even with raising the standard deduction, I still "lost"...so you can miss me with that one...still mad cuz I couldn't claim my property tax payments that had served me well in the past...

what did Rush Limbaugh actually DO, to receive an "award"? What is this "freedom" that is spoken of that he "contributed" to?

and he wasn't "surprised" - he knew about it earlier that afternoon...

I heard about "climate change" back in high school...It was called "Ecology" class and a trip to the local woods to see it in effect...

but we as "boomers" still get crapped on about it from young folk, when it was US who started talkin' 'bout it back in the 70s'...

Dems need to seriously step up their game if this fool can be ridden out of town on a rail...I'm not hearing about anybody saying what they're going to do about SS, Medicare, Medicaid, and once I retire in a couple years, I triple dog dare him to mess with my loot...that will be "problematic" for me and a few other folk I know....and why isn't any of them talkin' bout "foreign policy"?

Medicare For All [[yeah Bernie, I'm lookin' at you) is a complete joke to me....Like Eddie Murphy said in one of his "Raw" comedy skits, "who is going to pay for this"? And Trump lied when he said he was gonna keep Pre-Existing Conditions, cuz there's currently a lawsuit trying to dismantle all of ACA which includes this language...

I'm just amazed at how much further this country has become so UN-united....

I can understand why NP ripped up his speech, cuz what he said was nothing more than a stupid rally for his base...

I'm just less than thrilled about all of this now....got more to say, but I believe I will just hold my tongue for now...

Last edited by GrtGzu; 02-05-2020 at 12:37 PM.

nice thoughtful input with substance GrtGzu. Much appreciated. The fact that you watched despite feeling a certain way, says a lot.

I wish Trump had been able to deliver an address that encouraged more common ground , but then considering what all he is going through , I don't think a more jovial agreeable president could be expected. Half the room entered the hall already hell bent on sitting on their hands , so what's the point. Trump simply worked around them , focusing instead on real stories that illustrated the trials and tribulations of life in the United States. The great grandfather, a 100 year old soldier, being elevated to general while his great grandson, who aspires to be an astronaut , admiring looked on, was perhaps the nights highlight.

[[ I know a lot about caring for an aging parent. Good for you and your ability to get your life back on track for yourself)

President Pus*y Grabbers SOTU ratings down 25% from last year.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/05/d...-ratings-down/

thanks Boogie...I really didn't wanna get into a row with anyone, but I just had some stuff I needed to say...Me and Mr.Gzu were shouting at the tv last night and still talking about it today, lol!

I'm just FLOORED at the LACK of "substance" the dems are showing, yet we want Trump out of office...I just need to hear more about the main things we need to get done, and not just "fluff"...I'm really stunned at Biden's "lack of direction"...He should know better....REAL DAM better...

It if hadn't been for Obama allowing us "middle-agers" to find a way to go back to school [[even though I have a seemingly useless BFA degree) and obtain gainful employment after close to 10 years, I'm not sure where I would've been in life...But as a result, I'm not homeless, we can keep our utilities turned on, and have food in the house...

But it was NOT due to Trump...Let THAT be said NOW...

I could go into other stuff about how we back in the 70's were the first ones to institute "change", like the ERA, Votin' Rights, and other stuff...and the backlash that would be had...old folk even hated "long hair"...

Marvin Gaye said "What's Goin' On"?....Temptations was talkin' bout "Ball of Confusion"....

Let me stop now...I promised Ralph I wouldn't come off as sounding "foolish"...

Although I do not know anyone on this board and may never meet any of you, I have to say something regarding Boogiedown and his attempt to rein in Roberta for her choice of words. Every conflict between two or more people has a starting point and in this case, that starting point is CLEARLY Mr. Trump himself and the unconscionable behavior he has exhibited not only through his presidency but apparently for decades before that.

How anyone could still support that man despite all the many offensive things he has said [[especially in reference to women) is beyond me. So no, Boogiedown, Roberta was only repeating what she and millions of others read and heard in the man's own words. So if that term offends you, go straight to the source and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    Although I do not know anyone on this board and may never meet any of you, I have to say something regarding Boogiedown and his attempt to rein in Roberta for her choice of words. Every conflict between two or more people has a starting point and in this case, that starting point is CLEARLY Mr. Trump himself and the unconscionable behavior he has exhibited not only through his presidency but apparently for decades before that.

How anyone could still support that man despite all the many offensive things he has said [[especially in reference to women) is beyond me. So no, Boogiedown, Roberta was only repeating what she and millions of others read and heard in the man's own words. So if that term offends you, go straight to the source and complain.
    Thank you davisdesper, and Trumps never ever apologize for his disgusting vile BIRTHER lie he peddled about President Obama for darned near a decade.