[REMOVE ADS]

Aretha Franklin’s niece resigns from post as executor of $17 million estate

I've been impressed with Sabrina Owens; let's hope this works out.

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny...4ue-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I've been impressed with Sabrina Owens; let's hope this works out.

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny...4ue-story.html
    I'm also impressed with Sabrina Owens, she seems humble and willing to do the right thing for everyone concern. I'm sure that is why Aretha had Owens by her side at major events and special tributes in addition to representing her in various business matters.

I must say, however, I believe Aretha's former husband,Ted White Sr [yes, he's still with us) got in he and Aretha's son, Teddy's ear. It's hard to believe all 4 of Aretha's sons, including Kecalf supported Owens and suddenly there's war in the camp.

Sabrina Owens is pictured seated next to Queen Aretha during the BET Tribute.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicWise View Post
    I'm also impressed with Sabrina Owens, she seems humble and willing to do the right thing for everyone concern. I'm sure that is why Aretha had Owens by her side at major events and special tributes in addition to representing her in various business matters.

I must say, however, I believe Aretha's former husband,Ted White Sr [yes, he's still with us) got in he and Aretha's son, Teddy's ear. It's hard to believe all 4 of Aretha's sons, including Kecalf supported Owens and suddenly there's war in the camp.

Sabrina Owens is pictured seated next to Queen Aretha during the BET Tribute.
    I agree fully and all-around, MW. Owens, being a career administrator at a university, has at least some grasp of business and communications techniques, and much more than 'some' based on what we have read and heard. But I can't fault Owens for walking away from what has become a toxic and time consuming family feud. If White and the sons take over the Aretha Franklin estate I'm afraid that will not auger well for The Queen's legacy going forward. As always, time will tell.

This is sad to hear. I honestly don't think that any of her sons are capable of properly handling this estate. If they are given charge it will more than likely be depleted and in more disarray than ever before. Just sad.