[REMOVE ADS]

Gladys Knight & The Pips - "The End Of Our Road" [[1968)

We didn't have cable in those days [[no such thing), but we got premium entertainment on a weekly, if not daily basis! Check it out:

can someone tell me which Pip is who L to R??? I never knew which one is who...
    Gladys always brings it....my favs: Didn't You Know, Should Have Been Me [[single vers.) All I Need is Time, Love Overboard, Neither One of Us..and my fav: Between Her Goodbye and My Hello

Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    can someone tell me which Pip is who L to R??? I never knew which one is who...
    Gladys always brings it....my favs: Didn't You Know, Should Have Been Me [[single vers.) All I Need is Time, Love Overboard, Neither One of Us..and my fav: Between Her Goodbye and My Hello
    William Guest, Edward Patten and Merald "Bubba" Knight

From their guest appearance on The Mike Douglas Show aired February 26, 1969.

Quote Originally Posted by danman869 View Post
    From their guest appearance on The Mike Douglas Show aired February 26, 1969.
    Thank you Danman869 for the airdate. They appeared on the Mike Douglas Show again later on in 1969 to perform "Didn't You Know You Had to Cry Sometime". Not sure of the date though.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Thank you Danman869 for the airdate. They appeared on the Mike Douglas Show again later on in 1969 to perform "Didn't You Know You Had to Cry Sometime". Not sure of the date though.
    According to IMDB the other episode featuring GNATP aired on April 22, 1969.

Would be GKATP lol

Quote Originally Posted by lockhartgary View Post
    According to IMDB the other episode featuring GNATP aired on April 22, 1969.
    Thank Lockhartgary. Very funny Mysterysinger LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    Would be GKATP lol
    Hey, when I typed that I didn't have my coffee! Lol!

It was great when we had daily TV shows like the Mike Douglas Show where artists could promote their current music. Now, it seems that all we have are shows were groups of women sit around and talk about current events.